°red thorns°

“No! I’m not going to eat this!“

The shout was made by Taehyung, pushing the pomegranate away that was sitting in front of him, fire burning in his eyes. Little flowers appeared under his fingertips which soon died since flowers couldn’t survive in the darkness of hell.

The emperor of hell sat opposite to Taehyung, eyes never leaving the pretty god of flowers who was so persistent. Taehyung knew the dangerous game Jeongguk was playing with him and he was not going to submit easily.

“Eat it, Darling. You must be so hungry and exhausted”, Hades seductively purred while leaning forward, weight resting on his elbows, dark charcoal eyes fixed on the lovely beauty in front of him. But Taehyung shook his head once again, not wanting to give in to the man who kidnapped him.

“I refuse”, Taehyung simply said, pouting his pretty lips and looking to his side, exposing the golden skin of his neck, which he regretted when a growl made him look up, wide eyed. Jeongguk has gotten up, large palms resting on the surface of the table while he stared at Taehyung.

His prey.

“You’ll eat it yourself or I have to shove them down your throat!“, Jeongguk’s threatening voice boomed through the hall, making Taehyung shrink in fear. “W-why are you being so persistent about it? What do you want from me?“, Taehyung whimpered, scared when he saw how Jeongguk approached him.

The man until now has been nothing but friendly towards the terrified raven so this change was shocking and scaring him incredibly.

“I want you to be mine, Taehyung...“, Jeongguk purred, reaching forward to grab Taehyung but the little raven jumped backwards, getting up from his seat in order to get away from Jeongguk, hiding behind the massive oaken table. “Don't come any closer!“, Taehyung screeched anxiously, watching Hades stop in his tracks only to start laughing.

“How entertaining you are... but do not worry, the last thing I have in my intentions is to harm you, sweet boy... I’d rather do the opposite to you”, Jeongguk said, confusing Taehyung who halted in his tracks, the protective thorn covered ranks disappearing back under his skin.

“W-what?“, he stuttered out, halting in his tracks and Jeongguk used the defenseless moment to reach forward, pressing the gorgeous male against his chest.

“P-please... why d-did you kidnap me...? I d-did nothing to you...”, Taehyung whimpered out with wide eyes, puppy eyes begging his kidnapper to release him, to show mercy. Jeongguk laughed, staring at the innocent creature resting in his arms, looking so delicate and pure.

Hades has already fallen deep in love with the gorgeous god of flowers, wanting to have him as his own. Taehyung was so sweet, so beautiful...

And Jeongguk needed to have him.

“Nothing in this dull world seemed to amaze me. That was until I met you, my beautiful flower. You’re going to be my Queen, whether you like it or not! No matter what, I need to have you”, Jeongguk then mumbled into Taehyung’s ear and the little raven froze in fear by these horrifying words.

“And I’m not intending in letting you go, either. You’re going to be with me, Sweetheart, so eat the pomegranate or I’ll fucking force you!”