°demeter's promise°

Taehyung's sobs were the only sounds in this crushing silence, tears streaming down his face while he desperately clawed at Jeongguk's arms, trying to get away from Hades. He couldn't believe this short moment of trust has been used like that.

He couldn't believe he was about to be away from his father. "N-no p-please-!", he pleaded, hitting Jeongguk with angry fists, thorns attacking Jeongguk's skin but the man didn't waver, looking down at his little beauty with a fond expression.

Hades didn't care if his future bride wanted this or not. He has watched Persephone for so long and he would take Taehyung now. "P-please, d-don't take me away from my father", the little male whimpered, aiming for Jeongguk's kindness. 

Too bad there was none left. 

"Aw, you're truly melting my heart, my jewel. But I cannot do anything, even if I wanted. The promise is prominent I fear", Jeongguk said with a not so guilty smile directed at the crying male in his arms who hung in head low in defeat, breaking down in sobs and heartbreaking tears.

"You fucking liar! You made the promise, so you can change it!", Hoseok suddenly exploded, standing up from his position. "H-Hoseokie... I'm sorry", the sweet apology made Hermes' head turn to his fiance and his heart ached by the sight of seeing his crush in the arms of another man. 

In Jeongguk's arms, the one Namjoon has tried to keep away from Taehyung so badly. "It's not your fault, Baby... we'll find a way", Hoseok said softly while Seokjin in the background was crying in Namjoon's arms, clutching onto his shirt.

And Namjoon might or might not tighten his arms around Jin's tempting waist, inhaling his scent and floating in past memories he wished to restore. The only one noticing was of course Jimin and he growled irritated before snapping his fingers as well.

"Take Hermes out of the room or he might lose his cool", he instructed the closer coming lower ranked god who bowed at his Queen. "Sorry to break it to you, delivery boy, but Taehyungie belongs to me!", Jeongguk chirped evilly while holding his most precious treasure in his arms, Taehyung still fighting against his grip but he turned weaker, restiance slowly disappearing.

Hoseok growled, aiming for Jeongguk.
But he was held back by the lower god who respectfully managed to take the god of travel away. "It's for his own best, Lovely. We cannot use his heartbreaking behavior now. It's time to think clear", Jimin said, crossing his arms behind his back.

Eyes turning sharp and judging when looking at the god of the underworld.  "You have a contract with my Taehyungie that cannot allow. And believe me, I'll find a way to break the promise and you won't be saved after that", Jimin said lowly, suddenly appearing in front of the couple.

Jeongguk immediately held Taehyung back, glaring at Jimin as if he was a threat in taking his bride away. But a sly smirk formed on his face, looking over Jimin's head to the entangled bodies of Namjoon and Seokjin. "It seems I underestimated you, Queen of Olympus... you crave for love but cannot get it. Oh the secrets you keep. Shall I expose them to your cold husband?", Jeongguk asked wickedly.

Jimin glared at him. "I will hunt you down, Jeon Jeongguk if you dare. You put your hands on Taehyungie and threaten me in my own kingdom is enough to let your head roll", Hera spat outraged. Taehyung tried reaching out for Jimin in a weak attempt to break free but was immediately pulled back.

"You have to find us first for that", Jeongguk exclaimed slyly before snapping his fingers. And just like that, Hades and his stolen bride were gone.

Jimin stared shocked at the abandoned place where Jeongguk and Taehyung just stood seconds ago and he gritted his teeth annoyed. He couldn't allow Jeongguk to keep Taehyung, not when the cute male was one of the main parts in getting close to Namjoon's heart.

First, become the boy's father figure and then Zeus will fully accept him. Since Taehyung was Zeus' favorite child, Jimin was confident his plan would succeed.

"NO! TAE!", the pained cry caused Jimin to roll his eyes but when he looked back, he felt the slight upcoming emotion of pity, seeing Seokjin on his knees and crying heartbroken.

Namjoon knelt next to him. "I'll bring him back to you, my love, I promise you", the god of thunder said gently to his former lover and Seokjin lifted his head.

Fury was roaring in his orbs and a coldness laid over them. "Don't call me that. You lost that privilege when you married that greedy boy", he hissed. "Your brother took my son! My son, Namjoon! He's the only one left who I love... the only thing left from you", the last thing was whispered so lowly Namjoon almost didn't caught it. His heart ached.

"I know...  Taehyung means the world to me and I won't stop until I can return him to you", he promised softly, unaware of the hatred seething from his real husband. Jimin might have snuck his way into Namjoon's bed but not into his heart and that bothered him.

Because he knew the way he was still looking at Seokjin...

"I cannot wait that long... my son is in the hands of Hades. I won't take accept this. Until Taehyung is coming back to me, I won't be growing any plants. The world shall be dry and hungry as long as my son isn't with me", Seokjin said his gruesome promise, a golden cord sealing around his wrist before he disappeared from the hall of Zeus' palace, shocking everyone to the core.

A heartbroken world left behind as soon as the shadow of Demeter left. 

~

I'm trying to use as much of the original story as possible but I also will use my own interpretation regarding their relationships.

Ela_koo