°trembling lilies°

The god of the underworld looked down at Taehyung with a victorious smirk playing on his lips, dark cold eyes fixed on the gorgeous little thing resting in his arms. Taehyung, his little flower looked so incredibly beautiful, so stunning and Jeongguk couldn’t believe that he was finally able to hold the little raven in his arms.

The brunet has been watching Taehyung for over a decade now, the pretty little son of his brother Namjoon. Although adopted, Jeongguk felt like he was betraying Namjoon for desiring his pure son but he couldn’t help himself.

Namjoon of course would say that he was betraying him but Jeongguk couldn't stop his heart anymore.

Taehyung, Persephone, was too stunning to not be desired. Too beautiful to not be held in strong arms and loved, admired, cherished. Jeongguk couldn’t wait any longer, he needed to have Taehyung as his own.

No matter the consequences.

The petit raven on the other side was trembling in his hold, looking up with these beautiful watery eyes of his, pink plump lips formed like petals of an untouched rose, parted, little pink tongue darting out in order to moisturize his dry lips.

“H-Hades”, he whimpered out, completely frozen in fear since he heard rumors, whispers about the god of the underworld. Of Hades having betrayed Taehyung’s father Zeus so he was forced to fulfill the work with the dead.

Too ruthless to be controlled by nothing but the death himself, banned into hell so he couldn’t take revenge. Taehyung feared the man like no other but he was also weirdly fascinated by him, not trusting himself to believe the rumors he has been told about the tall, captivating brunet in front of him.

“P-please, whatever you’re planning with me, p-please let me go... I’m from no use for you”, Jeongguk chuckled by these sweet, oh so innocent words. His pretty Baby didn't seem to understand that there was no escape.

“I fear I cannot satisfy that wish of yours, even though it’s coming from your pretty lips. But don’t be afraid of me, I do not intend to harm you... precious little flower god”, Jeongguk said, vocals sounding lulling and Taehyung almost relaxed but he stiffened.

“Y-you... don’t want to use me against my father?“, he asked, surprisingly confused which caught the king of underworld off guard. “Why would I... Oh. You must have heard some horror stories of my person”, the brunet chuckled, angry over this fact.

“But fixing these myths about me has time. Now let me take you inside, my Baby before my demons start to get restless. They aren’t able to lay their eyes on someone as beautiful as you...“, Jeongguk mumbled, taking a hold on Taehyung’s slim arm, the light shining faintly around the little god of flowers already fading the second Jeongguk’s pale fingers came in touch with his skin.

“N-no! Please bring me back to my f-father! He’ll get worried!“, Taehyung whimpered out, fighting against Jeongguk’s iron grip, not understanding why this was happening to him and he whimpered terrified because he didn't want any of this to happen.

“That is not my problem, Lovely.”

°°°

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN, MY SON IS GONE?!“, Jin was screaming on top of his lungs, making the poor nymphs flinch, Mark in front of them trembling.

“My lord, we’re so sorry... he was taken while he was out of our reach and we-”, he tried to save their skins but the yell of the god immediately shut them up.

“ENOUGH! I gave you a simple job, watch my precious son yet you didn’t do that. You’re utterly useless”, the god of harvest furiously growled before snapping his fingers, transforming them into trees for their failure.

“Call Jung Hoseok... he’s the only one I can trust with this. He will help me... he’s Taehyungie’s fiance after all. And make sure neither Namjoon or Jimin will find out about this. I want to tell Namjoon myself. But this little rat of a Queen cannot know about my failure, he just needs one mistake to make me seem weak so he can take Tae from me.“, Jin commanded towards his servant, a little nymph who obediently nodded her head before flying off.

“My little rose... who might have taken you away from me...? Whoever this was be, I will make him pay.”

~

Hm, what are Jeongguk's intentions with TaeTae?

Ela_koo