(19) Perfect Sunset with You

Another three months passed, they have been together for the past five months now, whenever gulf need to photoshoot outside the country mew will also come, he keeps on telling gulf its ok but gulf don't want to leave without him, its either gulf will not go or mew will come with them, that his only condition so better that mew be with him than him not taking part of the photoshoot, his staff is used already by their sweetness, gulf will kiss him on the lips even in front of his staffs, he cannot do anything about it and hey who is he to complain he loves that bold side of gulf, his staff also were aware that even how they fear mew, even how strong their boss he will always be soft to one and only gulf, so sometimes they are using gulf to get what they want just like now, they are talking a team escapade, beach escapade to be specific gulf ask him if they can have atleast two days vacation and spend on a beach, ofcrs this were ideas of his team and lead by none other than earth and tong, he knows his friends too well..

"Hmhm what do you think bhabe?" gulf ask mew while they are still on the meeting room, everyone is looking at him patiently waiting for him to agree.

"Yeah sure lets do that, just make sure earth and tong it will not affect the on going collab. ok?" mew look at tong and earth.

"Why us mew? its gulfs idea," Tong reacted.

"Sorry guys but i just know you too well for that." mew slightly laugh at them.

They leave the meeting room and everyone was delightfully looking forward for the beach escapade.

"This is for your bday bhabe, the beach escapade." gulf whisper him.

"But its not yet my bday bhabe."

"I know but at the exact date of your bday i just want you to spend it with only me ok? i already have a plan."

"What time is your next meeting?" gulf asked him.

"Next three hours, you dont have any shoot right now right? why don't you go home first so you can have a rest and sleep." mew suggest to gulf.

"Uhm how about we sleep at your room in your private office? I wanted to sleep beside you, promise ill wake you up." gulfs being clingy again and peck a kiss on mews lips.

And do i actually believed that he only wants to sleep beside me? my god gulf! mew thought to himself.

But to mews surprise after a thorough and deep kiss gulf lay down put his head into mews chest and there he sleep, mew keeps on running his finger into gulfs hair, little did he know he falls asleep too.

"Bhabe," then kiss him deeply.
"Bhabe." kiss again.

mew wake up feeling of someones kissing his lips, ofcrs it should be gulf..

halfeyed open, he looks at the angel who keeps on kissing him, "Hmhm." then he hug him tightly.

"Mew you only have 30 minutes before your meeting, wake up na." gulf whisper on his ear.

"Ok bby thank you for waking me up." then he kiss gulf forehead. "you wanna stay here? or you wanna come down with me?" another kiss on gulfs cheek.

"Hmm i can go to the caffee and ask mild to come see me, he can also wait for boat there, i miss him a bit actually." gulf tell him while his fixing mews coat as he is assisting him to put on his coat and tie.

"Ok sure bby the meeting will last for two hours i think, you can also wait for me there ok?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was busy unloading their things in the car as they arrive at the Patong beach just three hours drive from Phuket, the white sand bluish to grennish color of the water and calm wave of the sea greeted them, they hurriedly go to their respectives rooms.

Mew open their room its like a bungalow that has a balcony where there is a personal pool that seems connected directly to the sea when you look from above view, Gulf hurriedly open the glass door that seperated the room from the balcony and inhaled the smell of the sea, mew backhugged him and ask "You like it?" and kiss him on his earlobe.

"Hmhm yeah, and this pool how does if feel while you FUC-

before he can finish mew tap his mouth and laugh "You stop there little devil! we have planned activities later, what do you think they will think if i locked you up here the whole day huh?" peck a kiss on gulfs nape, while still hugging him..

The team had games they split their teams in to two, volleyball was the first activity then kayaking mew didnt join them but he was there  the entire time cheering for his boyfriends team vs. tongs team, everyone was really happy and laughing, lunch approach and mew was busy feeding gulf he can hear an "Aww" from his staff in unison, but he just shrugged and smile at them they are in the long table that accomodates all of them, while gulf on the other hand was smilling over his phone. "You feed yourself since you look so focus on your phone." mew was pissed off seeing him busy txting while mew busy on feeding him, gulf laugh and show him his phone 'MILD', mew immediately smile and feed him again, gulf then give him a smirk.

It was their last day at the beach, they are walking at the beach hand in hand, gulf told him he needs to show him something "where are we really going bhabe? can we slowdown? why are you in a hurry?" mew ask gulf nonstop, "bhabe here." instead he put in the sand the blanket he had and tell mew to sit "dont talk bhabe its close na." he continue while mew take a sit beside him and put his arms into gulfs waist.

"close what?" mew frowned "There bhabe, look." gulf pout at it so mew follow where he is pointing and they cannot take their eyes from the sunset, the shades of violet and blue took over, it made the sky look like the work of a professional painters perhaps Van Gogh and Da Vinci, while the moon and the only star were reflecting in the water of the sea, everything was simply breathtaking, they didnt speak for a while, Mew only stare how the sun perfectly set..he didnt see how gulf adorably and lovingly stare at him the whole time, after a matter of minutes until dark cover the magnificent sight earlier, mew manage to talk "Its absolutely beautiful bhabe,thank you." and kiss him on his forehead.

"You like it? i ask the boatman and he told me that this is the best spot if i wanna show you the perfect view when the sun set is taking, when i was young i always wanted to see or witness a perfect sunset, but now you know what, i realized something bhabe." he look at mews eyes directly.

"Uhm what is it?" mew hold his hand and kiss the back of it, while hugging him behind.

"That there is NO perfect sunset, its YOU that makes it perfect, your presence with me right here right now is enough to make any sunset perfect bhabe, its our first time to witness sunset together, i cannot promise that there will be more of this, but i can promise that i will never ever see another sunset without you." he wipe that tears that suddenly fell from his eyes, that even him don't understand the reason of those tears, is it the mood the setting or its just him being so happy and overwhelemed that him and mew is together right now, but whatever the reason is mew was there to willingly wipe every single tear coming from his eyes using his lips, every single tears equals to a single kiss on his cheeks, mew made sure to stop those tears using his lips and hug him even more tightly whisperring "I love you." for the rest of the night.

(A/N: Aww bby kana im a bit emotional too, and i also don't know why, so i end up writing another short update guys🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 sorry 🤟 this is a thank you for 4k reads you guys are daebak 🤭❣️ keep safe everyone!)