(6) the confession

"hey mew!" boat snap his finger infront of mew to get his attention "why are you spacing out?"

"ow sorry boat you were saying?" i was really filled of bunch of stuff right now, works, meetings etc. how funny that i can still had the time to think about gulf even how loaded iam.. just so funny mew..

"as i was saying the japanese investors wants to see the proposal to be send 3 weeks from now.. so we need to start as early as we can with the visual team" iam sure mew its busy right now with bunch of stuff and everything but he atleast look happy and his a bit radiating i just know him from head to toe..

"yeah sure contact the team and let them know, fix the sched. for them and arranged their hotels for the locations requested by the client, its as if you didn't know the drill". avoiding that malicious eyes of boat, he knows that boat know him so well they have been together almost half of their lives, boat is one of those person that stayed with him all through out, one of the reason that he survive and still here..

"ok, but you seems occupied? problem? you know you can always tell me right?" he is just assessing if mew will tell spill him something.

"no, iam fine jerk ! haha "

"yes you are!" ill better get going your spacing out but seems happy hmhm." spill something bro haha he was thinking.

"jerk! go ou-"

but his attention was cought when he saw gulf standing infront of the door..
mew press the button so the glass door will open, and he started to stand and walk directly towards the glass door, hands on his pocket, he is unconsciously smilling.
" you need something?" mew ask gulf as he reach the young man standing infront of the door.

boat raise both of his hand and was like i gotta out of here now, then leave the two..

"hmhm ann call me to come today, but if you are discussing something more important sir i can wait at the-

"oh no, me and boat are done already, i just want to briefly discuss your position and work because the clients wants it to be a bit earlier,."

MRG. company is a magazine/advertising company, he enherit the business from his father side, as the years passed by they make it no.1 in thailand that leads their way to other countries as well, as of now they are known in Japan, vietnam, korea, and UK, but mew never stop to look for more growth and expansion of the company one of the factor thats made them to be no.1 is that whatever the clients wants, clients gets thats one of the vission & mission of the company, might be a personal proposal or opening of a new company they have the best team in terms of taking photos and filming for their clients, they are also incharge of advertising it, thats why its already a complete package for their clients.. as mew took the place as the CEO of the company he manage to invest in cable and internet providers in thailand, plus they have their shares on mostly 5 star hotels in thailand.. thats how big their company was..his father almost can dominate thailand but never used those power on anything, purely business and never used that to find his late brother as he requested too..

"hmhm ok sir". gulf just nod and starting to gaze mew, this man never seems to fade, the charm, the smile, the eyes.. even if he exactly looks khai this man will give you a different aura, you will differentiate the two easily..

"i told you not to call me sir, outside or even inside of the office" in baritone but husky voice as he leads gulf into one of the chair infront if his table.

shit he sound so seductive, is he lurking me?fuck you gulf, you are insane for thinking things like this!
"maybe outside sir i can call you mew, but here in the office iam not comfortable not addressing you the way it should be, iam sorry" and its also for myself so i can have a hold with myself mew.