(11) exposing the truth

"Today is the day!" gulf thought when he wake up, he gets his phone and check the time 7am, today is the day that him and mew decided to meet eo, as request by the latter, though he didnt know yet the time and where they could meet, he look for mews number in his contact as they exchange numbers.. its been 10minutes already he is still looking at his phone, still hesitant to call "its too early he might think that iam so exited."  thailand is 5 hours ahead in brussels he is having less sleep because of the time difference, he spent 3 years in brussels his body clock is still adjusting, but gulf didnt paid too much attention about it since this is his last day in thailand, he will be flying back to brussels tomorrow night by 10pm. "gulf you can do it, call him no- he was distracted when his phone startedto ring..it was mew! wow is it telephaty? he chuckled, he sigh before answering..

📳 mew

"hmhm yeah?"

"goodmorning gulf, sorry to disturb you this early, but i have an urgent meeting in the afternoon so can we meet atleast by 11am?"

"yeah sure, no problem just send me the place."

"oh the caffe in my building would that be ok?you still rember how to get there right?"

"yeah, yeah ok, ill be there 11am."

"thanks bye, see you."

"thanks bye."

gulf once again check the time 7.20am is still early.. he decided to wash his face first, pull a shirt and sweatpants only, put on his white snickers and get his phone, wallet and camera, he wanted to  look for a place he can take his breakfast, and ofcrs might take some photo too, he decided just to walk so he can appreciate the city more, he take some shots on the buildings that seems interesting, people walking and those sitting on some benches, then he-

"ouch!"  gulf unexpectedly bump into someone.

"oh sorry, iam not looking-

gulf eyes become widen when he realize who he bump to..

"Bright???"

"Gulf???" they exclaimed at the same time.

"what are you doing here??" gulf manage to ask first.

"im having my first asian country tour, but nah  i had to be back tomorrow night, doc. win will fly tomorrow, emergency i think, what about you ? if i knew you were here i should have called you! i almost lost my way back to the hotel the other day  " he smile and shrugged.

bright is my savior, if i didnt met him 3 years ago in brussels maybe, just maybe i will not be able to be here.. i become his regular patient after i was introduce to him by my supervisor his uncle, we become closed friends as time goes by..he wanted really to travel he mention that to him how many time, but because of his line of work he cannot find time..

"oh its really just so sudden, my bestfriend mild, i mention him to you right? he had this engagement party exclusively for his friends..you know what we went through, but iam also coming back to brussels tomorrow this my flight details." then he show him his e-ticket from his phone.

"fuged! we are on the same flight, if you want we can go back together.."

"sure, let me get your thailand number." gulf take out his phone and exchange thai numbers to bright.

"so do you have plans for today?" bright ask.

"i actually have, but in the afternoon i think ill be free i will call you as soon iam done, so i can maybe tour you a round."

"yeah sure but now can we look somewhere we can have breakfast? iam really starving." bright roll his eyes then they laughed.

they ended up into a resto. nearby they talk and talk while having breakfast and gulf save bright number under its original contact 'my savior' is the name of bright in his contact list.. he never changed that.. gulf excuse himself since he need to take a shower and be ready to meet mew, bright said he will continue window shopping in the nearest mall, he didnt mention to bright that its mew he will be seeing, as his psychiatrist he tells everything to bright he knows his past.. he knows khai and mews story.. he decided to tell bright everything as soon they arrive brusells, he check in the mirror one last time his refelction, he choose to wear a black balenciaga tshrt, semi fitted rip jeans and white snickers..he started to drive now into the caffe..