(3) Chaotic...but

(A/N. please understand i really don't have the knowledge on anything about health/mental condition.. any correction i will highly appreciate thank you 🙏🏻)

what the hell is wrong with you mew you drove your applicant in your uncle's hospital, even ask him to personally check gulf and wasted your time staring at his face when he is still not awake, and check if his ok ! are you crazy?!

mew calling singto he needs some distraction he thought..

📳 singto- yes dude?
mew- i have a question are you busy?
singto- not really iam baking but i can talk.
mew- what if you bumped into some1 you hardly know, but you feel like something pulling you to him? how can i say this, feels like a gravity, something like that, what was that?
singto- what do you mean? that someone appeared out of nowhere and your being pulled to him? did i get you?
mew- yeah i mean something like that, you feel you have connection with him and you want him to be safe, you want to be closed with him.. (his imagining gulf face rn, the fck)
singto- woooww if its not you who's asking i would say love at first sight-
mew- *end the call* fuck you! he cut the call before singto can add something more horrible, love at first sight my ass! (mumbling!)

singto on his bf kris
"hon mew called and asking about someone who he didnt know but he felt he was connected with him even if its their first time to meet, i told him it might be love at frst sight he hang up haha im not even done talking! what an asshole haha" then laughed LOL

"you are to blunt! you know he dont really have time to buy that!" kris shaking his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mew take a quick shower, blowed dry his hair, dive in his bed.. then glance at that picture frame beside his bed.. his twin brother Rhai Suppassit " i miss him every second of the day, and regret that he feels that iam his constant competition" when his twins ask him that one last favor his sobbing and crying, he is so down, he keeps on telling rhai that his not his competitor, that they can do anything together.. but how many years already passed? 3,5 6, exactly 6 yrs when rhai ask to cut all ties from their family, he knew his plan, his twin brother told him he wants to be away, he wants to put up his own name and not be a shadow of him, he wants to be so much better, he wants to help in running their company.. nobody is forcing him but he badly wants.. and he feel his not as good as he..

"i want you to help me, i wanna find myself, i know its not your fault, its not your fault to be the perfect son, but i want to find my worth too.. i know mom, dad, you and grace love me, but i want them to see that i can be more, i can do more.. pls. mew? if they will hire any one to look for me block them will you? will you promise not to look for me my dear brother?" rhai crying and pleading at him at that night.

"rhai pls. i wanted to help you, if you wanna find your self then ill go with you, we cannot stay that far away from eo you know right? i cannot survive w/ out you rhai, you know why iam focus on the business right? because thats all i can do, i cannot make any activities or even into sports you know my heart can't take it right" (crying hard) "rhai pls! you are amazing in your craft your very good in painting." mew continue motivating his brother to stay..

"but thats not what mom and dad need, they need someone who can run our business you have a very weak heart we dont know what will happen in the future, if you will always got my back how can i learned? i will be useless and i cannot help in anyway." rhai is blinded on his own insecurities even he know how his twin brother loved him deeply.

"its ok ill work double time rhai, i will learn all of the things i need to learn in the company and you can continue painting, just dont leave us na rhaaaiiii" mew is now crying outloud and he almost can't breathe.