(18) Just be happy

It was a long flight for Mew and Gulf, they just landed on dxb(dubai) airport, thankfully the hotel is just 30minutes away from the airport.. Gulf was amazed by how different dubai from thailand, from the airport to the hotel and ofcrs with the different language of the people is a strong evident that they just landed at the right airport..

Mostly of their time spend on work in the morning, Mew will come with the team with different location of the photoshoot they went to abu dhabi, this is another state in UAE three hours drive from dubai, they visited Ajman another state where they can see camel and more of desert, mew didnt come with them since its too humid and hot, gulf told him to stay at the hotel, he can still make some of his work as he bring along with him his laptop and his busy answering call from his phone, but mew never regret going with gulf he is so happy seeing how happy gulf to end the day and excitedly driving back to their hotel room, knowing that mew is there.

They finished their photoshoot two days earlier, Mew inform everyone that they can spend that two days in whatever way they want, him and gulf visit the famous flower garden in dubai the theme this year is san rio hellow kitty image where everywhere, gulf was amaze of how they arranged the flowers and the colors of it, night comes and they decided to visit Burj khalifa where you can watch dancing light at night, they come up with the last and highest floor since burj khalifa is the tallest building around the world, what a heartbreaking sight they can see almost the whole city of dubai, the lights were amazing, it was as if you were in clouds they really enjoy the day, it was nearly 12 midnight when they decided to come back to their hotel room, they take a cab as gulf wants to experience this things in a foreign country, they walk when they are near in their hotel they cross al rigga road which is almost half of the population is asian people, there is no time that al rigga road will be out of people since it has full pack of boutiques, restaurants, chocolate parlor, salon etc, name it.. its one of the most busy road in dubai.

Next morning gulf ask mew to visit one of the biggest mall which is dubai mall, it was a huge mall that you cannot spend two days just to be able to get to to see the whole mall but ofcrs they dont want to spend their whole day at the mall, they buy some souvenirs and presents for family and friends, gulf bought for mews family as well as boat and mild and his sister jom, Mew crave for sushi they learned that if they want delicious sushi they can visit JLT they take a cab and tram to be able to reach JLT, gulf enjoy the tran its smaller than a train and its route is also those on the road where they have their own lane on the highway unlike metro (A/N: in dubai they called their train as metro and the station as metro station) JLT is more of lavish hotel and botiques, they have different cluster so they can easily find those cluster where restau. and food thing are related.

"Take a bath first, ill fix our things for tomorrows flight." mew told gulf.

"Hmhm but i want to do something else bhabe." gulf planted small kisses on mews shoulder then to his neck.

"If you tired me out who will fix this things for us? tell me huh?" mew answer him but his hands already resting on gulfs waist and pull him closer sniffing his neck.

"Then lets fix now, so i can tired you out after right?" gulf with his seductive and sexy tone.

They fix their luggages and those they bought and ofcrs they end with a steamy and hot shower together, where their moans, groans and pleading filled their whole bathroom, gulf being so naughty told mew since they were leaving tomorrow he wants to try at the balcony of their room, mew is hesitant at first but still ends up doing it when gulf put only mews baggy shirt and without anything down there, only mews baggy shirt cover gulfs dick and ass but gulf being gulf he can see how mews looking at him so he slightly bend in the metal frame of the balcony that show a bit of his ass to mew, "FCK! gulf you are really drivng me crazy." then he Fuck gulf right there! he take him from behind while he strongly hold the metal of the balcony, as he move in sync with mews thrust he try to cover his mouth as his moans become stronger and louder, after the balcony gulf wants it in the couch of the living room, and ofcrs in the small kitchen! how did you become a slut bhabe my god! you will be my death gulf! i promise you will be my death! mew to himself but he loves this side of gulf, he loves the weird and compulsive gulf, especially the lustfull gulf that he have right now, mew can only smirk as he tuck gulf in bed he passed out after they make love at the kitchen counter his favorite spot as he claim.

(A/N: Another short update guys sorry iam preparing for the ending of this fanfic, thats why iam trying to divert a bit of my attention on those hot and happy things 🤣 any correction feel free to pm me, i had stay in dubai for almost two years, but iam not really a sociable person i tend to stay indoors, i visited places ofcrs, but i can't used those other places since iam thinking of writing another fanfic 🤦🏻‍♀️ stay at home and stay safe 🙏🏻 thank you for reading..)

P.S. this polaroid pics of MewGulf will be the end of me seriously 🤭😅😍

P.s Sorry i had to edit those lines that might offend other readers.. i have been so insensitive sorry 🙏