not an update..

first of all i would like to say wherever you are stay safe and stay at home as possible as you can, since cases brough by this pandemic is keep on rising.. and yup you are reading it right! this is not an update.. i was trying to write and write the ending of this short fanfic story, i have originally figured it out how i wanted to end this story, but its just that i somehow have ideas that i want to put in before the ending, but that would definitely change the ending if i do so, its been how many days that i still cannot decide wheather to write the ending or write those other ideas i have in mind.. iam so sorry.. pls. bare with me for a moment ill just wanted to figured out this since iam also stuck with my availability on writing, im actually jobless now since the pandemic started, i should have more time on writing i thought it would be easy if you have more time but nah more time will not give you literally time to write, you cant still write without the mood, the inspiration and the feeling, i actually took risk and have been places to another places just so i can actually have that mood back in writing, it sounds like iam boasting that iam a really good writer nah its not, i cannot actually compare my story to the other story here on wattpad, i read countless of MG fanfic here and the writers are really amazing that i cant even compare myself even 10%, but i started this already and i love to finish it accordingly to how this story should end..i hope you can still wait for a couple of days, thank you for spending time reading my fanfic...

stay safe again everyone and thank you 🙏🏻