(5) Unexpectedly encounter

as soon as Mew reach his condo he puts in the microwave the leftover shrimp that gulf brought him this morning, then he goes to his batchroom he will take a quick shower..

" you miss me rhai? i hope so bcos i really really miss you, we miss you." he keeps on asking himself as he is drying his hair..

3 years ago as his memories travel on that sad past...

uncle tom is calling..
mew- "yes uncle?"
uncle- "iam trying to reach your mom and dad where are they?" (very sad and nervous tone)
mew- "they have this convention outside of the country so we cannot really contact them unless-
uncle- "mew listen to me! i have been invited to the farthest hospital in north part of thailand dear, while we are preparing for a short program i saw one patient mew, he is full of blood and everything, i come closer to help, mew please promise me you'll be tough? promise me you have to inform your mom and dad as soon as you can ok? listen mew....its rh.... mew its rhai!"
mew- (feels like he cannot digest everything that his uncle told him just now.. the only thing he understands is that he found rhai but blood is everywhere)

his heart cannot take it,, and the next thing he knew he wakes up in the hospital and...

TING! it was the microwave..
"oh the shrimp is done.."

Next morning..

"is mr. kanawut there already ann?" mew ask his secretary..

"yes sir, he is in the waiting area"

"send him in, please! thank you."

what if i failed? what if he will not be impressed? c'mon gulf dont be a coward! you jerk, gulfs silently cursing this is just an interview!

"mr. kanawut? you can come to mr. suppasit office now, goodluck na nong" ann was standing next to him and smilling as she informs him.

"thank you so much phi 🙏🏻" gulf responded with a nervously smile.

mew staring at gulf walking towards his office with that angelic face and posture his suit fits him just perfectly and that smile ugh, he cant help but to feel something, down there, uh oh mew not the best time to be horn* asshole!

"goodmorning sir"

"good morning, how do you feel?" you think you're ready?"

"yes, iam sir"

"give me two reason why i need to hire you? ( looking straight into gulfs eyes)

shia i swear ill be melting any moment if he continue to look at me like that...
"first is im the talent that you have been looking for, 2nd i need to make a living" (shyly smile) but he is still confident with his answer..

very smooth and straighforward gulf huh nice he pout a little then response "hmhm ok, ill let ann contact you after this ok?"

shit! if ever he will do that pout again i will grab his face and kiss! damn! the way he used to kiss khai whenever his pouting like that! "hmhm thats it sir?, i mean did i pass or i dont stand a chance?" he bravely ask mew he wanted to be accepted or rejected upfront he doesnt care..

"yup thats it, i just need you to give me two reason and you give already, this is actually just formality i already decided to hired you and i think i trust you, just wait for anns call for further instruction ok?"

"oh thank you so much for the trust sir, you will not regret, ok ill get going"
as soon as he stand up and lost his grip to the folder he has been holding it was some of the pictures taken by him,he put all his works in one folder incase of interviews like this and some employers are asking for like a compilation of his works, now its a bit scattered on the floor "oopps shookt sorry" hurriedly getting the pictures one by one.