(17) Make memories with You.

Gulf and Mew spend most of their time by watching movie at night after their dinner, in the morning they are busy with their respectives works, gulf with the collaboration and mew dealling with different clients and even investors, they eat lunch together, technically gulf stayed with mews condo even the company provide him the accomodation.. times really fast and it was already two months when theh started the collab, gulf and mew cannot be more happy than they are right now, they had visited mews parents also twice already, they didnt say anything about the 'relationship' mew have with gulf right now, but atleast they also didn't protest, jom and grace become close as the two love to travel.

gulf is walking towards mew office he will ask him for lunch, as he reach the glass door he can see a man sitting in the sofa while scanning and flipping some pages of a magazine, oh it was p'san mews ex. i heard he was in abroad for the last months thats why gulf didnt see him often at the office, gulf thought, gulf knock at the glass door to get the visitors attention so he dosn't seem unrespectful, he can see San lift his head and smile so he take that as a cue to get inside.

"Hi P'san." gulf greeted the man.

"Hi gulf, you need something to mew?he is in the washroom."

gulf nodded and smile as he aslo sit at the smaller couch, he get his phone in his pocket and message mew.

Mew❤️
- bhabe im here nah. p'san is here.

but he didnt get a reply so he put back his phone in his pocket, then he heard the washroom lock was twisted mew was out while fixing some of his button, he look at gulf and he saw how gulf raise on of his eyebrows looking at him, san immediately smile and speak "Iam really sorry mew iam so clumsy." scratching his nape.

"Its ok, i have my spare sleeves here." mew reply and walk towards where gulf is sitting. "So san its lunch time already, i guess we can talk again some other time." mew added.

"Oh yeah sure, i get a little too excited with the news i wanted to share with you i didnt notice about the time, well if you want we can have luch together? gulf can come too." san answer as he also look to gulf and smile.

Mew chukled and put his arms to gulfs waist that is now standing, "Thank you for the invitation san but no thanks, gulf and i have a plan already, maybe next time yeah bhabe?" mew to gulf.

gulf peck a kiss on mews lips, mew was a bit surprise but smile immediatley after, "yeah bhabe, next time p'san tell us ahead of time so we can plan right?" gulf to san.

"Yeah, yeah sure, then ill go ahead now mew, gulf." San looks a bit shocked and instantly take his out from the office and took the elevator.

"Whats that bhabe?" mew ask gulf.

"Iam jealous! if thats want you wanna know! tell me what you talk about! and c'mon before i loose my appetite." gulf pout, but mew just smile and tease him more, kiss him on his cheeck, then neck, then lips.

they are laughing while walking towards the elevator...

"uhm bhabe i really need to be with the team in dubai for the special photoshoot right?" gulf trying to hint mew that he don't really wanna leave.

"yep bhabe you were the photographer of Vaque haha do you want me to report you to mr. vaque?haha." he is teasing gulf while they are eating their lunch.

"hmpt! thats two weeks tho, can your junior stand for two weeks without me?" gulf speak lustfully then smirk to mew.

"haha iam ok for the past four years! and coming from someone who is always impatient to be 'FUCKED' everynight!" mew answer back too sensual and mouthed the F word then smirk.

enough to make gulfs little buddy down there to be half erected, "Fck mew iam hard." he almost whisper to mew "its your fault bhabe so what do we do now? how can i walk with this?" gulfs face turn to red as tomato and start to panick.

Mew cant stop laughing "haha you deserved it bastard! go to the comfort room first then ill order something cold for you ok?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are now in the living room watching some movie, mew was sitting while gulf is laying in the same sofa head on mews lap, mew carressing gulfs hair with his own hand..

"im serious about the dubai photoshoot." gulf just said out of nowhere, he even said it without looking at mew.

mew smile at him kiss him on the lips then "what do you want then? tell me?"

"i don't want to be away with you for that two weeks mew, iam serious! i know it may sound unprofessional and unethical but i wanted this whole year to be just like this, to be with you at the end of the day." gulf sigh and look at mew.

"hmhm bhabe listen, we can do video calling everynight, i can call you every break ill make sure of that." mew then landed a kiss ok his lips again but gulf didnt let go, he open his mouth licks mew tongue bite and release soft moan, they make out for a few minutes more then they both seek for air to breathe.

"you won't miss me?" gulf ask.

"haha bhabe your unbelievable ofcrs i will miss you."mew laugh at him then run his finger to gulfs hair again.

"Then do something bhabe!" gulf is really pissed off right now, he stand and "or ill better check the accomodation provided by your company, i might sleep there for a few nights before the team fly to duba-

before he can finished mew pull him back to the sofa, make him lay there while mew is on top, "your being childish now gulf!" mew whisper in his ears while licking his earlobe.
"ill do anything for you, you really want me to be completely insane right? you telling me you can't be away from me for two weeks! you really drive me crazy bby."

gulf smile and hug mew tightly "hmhm so do you have a plan now?"

"ill ask boat to handle some meetings for me first, then ask ann to fix my sched ill go with you in dubai, like that hmhm?"

"Now were talking bhabe, why don't you FUCK me on the kitchen counter? i like that spot especially when-

mew stop him using his lips, and end the night with making love from the kitchen, to the living room, they had it in the middle of the hall way going to the bedroom, and had the final blow at the bathroom..🤭🤦🏻‍♀️

(A/N: Sorry its just a short update, i wanted to prolong the time they were together and they can be intimate as hell! haha 🤣 expect for few chapters that they will spend time together since their goal is to spend the whole one year as boyfriends, i want them to cherish every moment and make happy memories as long as they can.

Stat at home guys and keep safe 🙏🏻)