(7) Painful memory

Five months already passed and gulfs cannot anymore be happy, having a stable job in one of the biggest company in thailand.. and having the CEO as his boyfriend its just a bonus..well they are not yet official, they actually dont talk about that, both of them enjoying eo company and they dont see anything wrong with that... but mew seems to make it clear with all of his employee who the owner of gulf was..he make sure to fetch and drop gulf almost everyday, they had their lunch together if gulfs not in the field..he is just so happy with this man, everything is perfect and he is planning to tell mew about khai soon, he wanted to be open with mew he just need a bit of more time..

"babe? didnt you hear me?" as they are having their lunch..mew notice that gulfs i pacing out.

"i was just thinking about this new project with our japanese clients.. and we will not see eo again after 2 weeks." he pouted just to look cute in mews eyes. what a teaser.

"hmhm looks like someone will miss me really bad.. why dont you sleepover in my place tonight then?" mew is giggling they usually do that, gulf staying to his place overnight..

"yeah, i like that." then he pouted at mew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gulf comfortable lying in sofa his head was in mews lap, they decided to watched movie after dinner.. mews keep on brushing gulfs hair with his hand..

"babe this ex of yours 3 yrs ago just wanna ask if is he your frst love?"

"yeah, he is my first, he is also the one who made me realize my sexual orientation as i was attracted to women at first.." he looks at mews reaction.

"i should thank him bcos of that i stand a chance on you..but is he also the reason why you are shaking and crying the frst day of your screening here when i brought you in the hospital?" as he planted a soft kiss on gulfs lips.

it was like 10minutes before gulf answer..

"yeah, you know when we got into an accident, its a bit traumatic for me, and its not really a good memory to remember, when you brought me in the hospital that day i was in an unexplainable and very very weird situation mew, i cannot explain now but pls. trust me in the future will you? and i promise i will tell you everything soon, its that ok?"

"ofcrs, take your time babe, and sorry i promise we will make good memories ok" then planted gulf another kiss on the lips.

"what about you? you mention san as your ex but never tell me what really happen why you broke up?" he ask mew.

"well me and san was in a relationship for 2 yrs, his parents is a family friend to both of my parents so we knew eo for a long time, one day he recieved this offer to one one of the best football team in england, he told me that he cannot make it if we are still together and it was one of his biggest dream, so he ask if we can call it off, i will not say that its not painful but rather its bearable, i move on when he left me, but we manage to become friends after sometime tho, apparantly he comeback in thailand after 2 yrs of his contract with the team, and he ask me if we can try again, but nah i really dont feel and see him that way again, but we are good his mother is one of our stock holders so yeah, we can see eo in the office from time to time as he manange the position for his mom."

"hmhm im so glad you didnt take him back or else i will not experience this," then he put his arms to mews neck pull him and kiss him on the lips. "and this" as he grabbed mews cock..

"stop teasing me or you regret babe.."

gulf suddenly stand up and run towards their bedroom "someone might sleep on the sofa if you didnt catch me before i lock the door."