I felt like getting up and smaking him across the face. What was wrong with him? He had the most amazing girl in the world at his feet and he was doubting her, and her honesty. I could see where he was coming from though.

"Lee. Listen to me. She really likes you. I mean loves you." I was explaining.

"I know." He said. "But theres another thing." I was getting suspicious now. I looked at him. "She is really sweet and amazing and all. But that's the thing. I know the other boys will fall for her as well, and I'm scared she will leave me because she likes someone else." And now he was doubting himself and her trust.

Suddenly the door swung open and I saw Isla stood there, tears welling up in her eyes. "Liam, the papers..." She started but she trailed off. I knew what was wrong.

I asked her, "How much did you hear?" Suddenly she broke down in the door way.

"All of it I guess." Liam said hitting his head. I was about to get up and help her but Brooke came into the door way.

"Hey guys. What happened?" She said calmly, kneeling down next to her. She sat on the floor and pulled Isla onto her lap. Neither me or Liam knew what to say.

Isla's P.O.V

I didn't know what came over me. As soon as Niall asked me how much I had heard of their conversation I broke down. I faintly heard Liam say, "All of it I guess." But I blocked him out. I was sat rocking on the floor. How could Liam doubt me or his boys?

I heard Brooke come to the door and say, "Hey guys. What happened?" Then she knelt down beside me. She then sat down and pulled me onto her lap. I burried her face in the shoulder of her jacket and sobbed harder. She rubbed soothing circles on my back. It calmed me down a little.

When I had finally stopped crying Brooke lifted my head from her shoulder. "Mind telling me what's wrong now that you have smudged your mascara." I giggled at her. She always knew how to make me smile. I didn't have to explain, Liam stepped in for me. We both got up and sat on the couch next to Niall and Liam. He explained everything that I had heard. I was so angry at him.

"Why Liam?" I asked. He looked down at his hands and then looked back up at me. I felt tears threaten me again, I bit them back.

"All the reasons I said to Niall Isla." He started to cry. I thought to myself; Go and hug him! And then I thought; Don't, he just upset you! I was so confused.

"Niall, can I talk to you please?" I asked. He looked at Liam and Liam nodded. I took Niall into the bedroom and locked the door. When we were alone I totally broke down.

Liam's P.O.V

"I am so sorry for upsetting her Brooke. I really am!" I was whimpering. She came closer and put a hand on my shoulder. She was really comforting.

"Don't worry. But I want to know what she is saying." She tapped my leg. "Come on!" She loudly whispered. She went over to the bedroom door and gently placed her ear against it.

I quietly said, "Brooke? Are you eves dropping on your sister?" She shot me a cheeky grin and nodded. I smiled at her and listened to Niall and Isla on the other side of the door with her.

She was so pretty. Beautiful must run in the family. I think I'm falling in love with Brooke! Oh god, this was really bad. As we were listening I looked into her massive eyes and felt a sudden erge to kiss her. She looked at me with her huge crystal blue eyes, and I knew she wanted the same thing.

Isla's P.O.V

I was sat on the bed on Niall's lap. He was rocking me and gently rubbing circles on my back. It was even more comforting when he did it than when Brooke did it. I calmed down. I looked up at Niall who's eyes were also sparkling because of tears.

I giggled a little, "Why are you crying?" I said, wiping a tear from his cheek.

He smiled, "I can't bare to see you like this." I had a huge smile plastered to my face and I threw my arms around Niall. He hugged me back tighter. Then he let me go.

"Leave him." He said. I was shocked at what he had just said. It was Niall who convinced me to come and see Liam. I don't know why but I was feeling more for Niall than Liam.

"What?" I asked him. He giggled to himself and looked like he realised something important. "Niall I-" That was all I said.

Niall's lips pressed gently against mine, gentle enough for me to be able to pull away, but I didn't want to. I kissed him even harder. Soon we were led on the bed. He was on top of me, kissing my neck. I giggled and said to Niall, "If this is going to work, we have to tell Liam and the others." He nodded in agreement. He got up and helped me to my feet.

We walked out the door and brought to a halt by a sight I thought I might never see in my life. Liam and Brooke were kissing!

They were leaning on the bedroom door full on kissing, not caring what else was going on. I stood there shocked, but Niall was filled with fury.

Niall ripped Liam from Brooke and punched him really hard across the jaw. "Bastard!" Niall yelled. Brooke stood just as shocked as me. "Isla came out here to tell you she was sorry but it wasn't going to work. I was trying it on with her but she always thought of you! She wanted to make sure you were fine with it! Then we come out here and find you and her most trusted sister locking lips?! You are a terrible best friend!" He was full on yelling.

I had to stop Niall, so I pulled him away from Liam before he hit him agian. "Niall, stop. Lets just go." I said, pulling him away. Niall ignored me for a moment.

He said to Liam, "Just remember what happened here before talking to me again." Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me from the room.

He dragged me into my room I was sharing with Brooke. I was really upset but I had no tears left to shed, so my breathing increased and I started to go into a hysterical state. Niall came out of my bedroom when he heard me starting to wheeze.

"Quinn, babe, what's wrong?" I couldn't talk, my breath was taken away and my mouth was dry. "Okay. Come here." He said knowing now what was going on. He took me to the couch and set me down on it. He said, "You to slow your breathing." I nodded at his instructions and did as I was told. "Good. Now stay here I will be 3 minutes. Okay?" I nodded. He left the room.

When he came back he had loads of clothes in his arms and took it into the bedroom.

I was okay now. My breathing had returned to normal and I could feel my tounge again. I followed him into the bedroom. He was repacking my suitecase.

"Niall, honey. What are you doing?" He smiled at me.

"Good, you can talk again. I'm packing your case, your coming to stay with me." He said simply. He hadn't even disscussed it with me.

"Niall. Stop. We haven't talked this through." He stopped and walked up to me.

"What is there to discuss? Do you really want to stay here with your sister?" He asked. I laughed. He frowned.

"They are going home tonight after the show." His frown turned into a smile.

"So, do you really want to stay here alone tonight? No one to cuddle? No Mr.Snuggles?" I laughed and punched his arm.

"Don't bring him into this." I joked. Mr.Snuggles is my teddy. Yes I'm 18 and I still have a teddy bear. SO WHAT?! "Fine. I will stay with you. I don't like being alone." He kissed my cheek and continued to pack my stuff.