Part I: We Were Built To Fall Apart Chapter 5

The sun shined through the window and Taylor woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She stretched her arms and got out of bed to complete her morning routine. After freshening up in the bathroom, Taylor walked to the kitchen and made herself a cup of coffee. When she turned on the TV, she looked disbelievingly at the screen that read: MYSTERIOUS BLOND SEEN WITH HARRY STYLES LAST NIGHT and almost spit out her coffee that just tasted more bitter in her mouth. The reporter talked on and on of the "unknown person" and how they were making out in the car. Now, it showed shots of her and Harry in the car together and kissing. This time, she really did spit out her coffee. So he's Harry Styles! No wonder I found him so familiar. I've seen him appear on the news countless times, she thought to herself stupidly.

While Taylor was dressing, she hoped no one would find out about this incident, especially her family and friends. She didn't want to appear red-faced in front of them, explaining about what had happened. She grabbed her keys that were on the kitchen counter, and as she walked out of her apartment and locked the door, she looked down at the morning newspaper and realized Uh-oh. It's too late. A picture of Harry and her was plastered on the front cover of the newspaper with the same caption she had seen earlier on TV in bolded letters. By now, probably every single person in New York saw this. She took the elevator down to the lobby and already saw people darting glances in her direction, distinguishing the similarities between her and the "other blond" on the newspaper. Hopefully, they won't be able to connect it to me, she thought worriedly.

Harry woke up from a deep sleep due to the sound of his phone ringing. He let out a frustarted groan and picked up.

"Hello?" he answered while yawning.

"HARRY! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU'RE SEEING A GIRL," yelled his mother over the phone. He nearly dropped his phone when he heard his mother shout on the other line.

"Mom? Wha-what are you talking about..." he trailed on, falling back asleep. Then, he recalled the memories last night and became suddenly alert.

"IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS, SON," she roared.

His mom ranted on, "WHAT WAS THAT GIRL DOING IN THERE?! WHEN DID YOU MEET HER. WHY WAS--" Harry hung up on her because he didn't want to hear what else she has got to say. He didn't need to even think twice about kissing that girl. He felt sparks ignited between them the moment his lips were on her's, right where they belong.

All day and all night, her perfect face clouded his thoughts, enabling him to not focus or think clearly. Now, the only problem is that will he ever see her again?

Harry opened his eyes sluggishly, and blinked rapidly due to the sun shining through his window. He checked the time on his watch which he didn't even bother to take off last night.
"11 already?" he yawned. Dragging himself off the couch, he made his way towards the bathroom. He thought a quick shower would be nice. As Harry turned on the water, he was absentmindedly humming a happy tune.

A/N: The picture above is what Taylor's bed looks like. I'll probably post one of Harry's in the future. Votes and comments are very appreciated, thank you!! :)