Part I: We Were Built to Fall Apart Chapter 15

Taylor pulled Harry's T-shirt over her head and slipped on the sweat pants. She glanced at herself in the mirror wearing his clothes. Walking outside, she felt a little awkward because she never wore James' clothes and this was something new. When she entered the living room, Harry was already sprawled across the couch with a TV remote in his hand, cruising Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" he asked Taylor.

"Ummm, The Fault In Our Stars," she answered.

"Ooh, I haven't seen that one yet. I don't know why so many people say they've cried, I don't see what's the huge deal," Harry huffed.

Taylor playfully slapped his arm, "I'm one of those people."

Harry held up his hands in defense and said, "We will have to see."
When the movie started playing, Taylor snuggled in next to Harry and he put his arm around her.
-

During Gus's pre-funeral, Taylor snuck glances a Harry and saw a few tears streaming down his face and she smirked.

"Look who's crying now," she teased.

"Well, that's not very nice," Harry retorted.

2 hours later, the movie was finished and Taylor was a hot mess. A box of tissues sat next to Taylor, and Harry too, was blowing his nose.
"It gets me every time, damn you John Green!" Taylor sobbed.
"I have to admit... I did cry a little," Harry confessed with tears stinging his eyes and his face red.
Taylor glanced at the pile of tissues next to him and then up to him. "A little?" Taylor giggled and so did Harry.
"What do you wanna do now?" Harry asked Taylor. He was fine with whatever, just as long as she was there.
"Um, you can choose," Taylor said.
"How about we play a game? Like truth or dare?" he suggested with a devilish grin appearing on his face.
"I'm ready," Taylor cracked her knuckles.
"Ok, truth or dare?"
Taylor had to think for a couple of seconds and finally replied, "Truth."
"Ok um... Is it true that you like me?"
Taylor rolled her eyes, "Styles, I don't like you."
His face looked crestfallen for a few seconds, "Oh, really?"
"You didn't let me finish. I love you," Taylor finalized with an emphasize on the word "love."
"You've just really become a part of my heart. And whenever you're not around, it's like a chunk of my heart is missing and it feels empty. But everything feels complete when I'm with you."
"That was beautiful. Love you too," he planted a kiss on her cheek.
"Okay! Truth or dare?" Taylor asked.
"Truth."
"Am I a good kisser?" she giggled. "We'll see about that," his British accent kicking in and he kissed her softly at first. This made it even more sexier. But Taylor wanted more. She leaned in and they both kissed passionately, Harry carrying her to the couch, not breaking their kiss. Taylor gripped at the hem of his shirt. He kissed her rather aggressive and bit down a little on Taylor's bottom lip. He suddenly broke away.
"Let's stop before anything crazy happens," he murmured, Taylor feeling his hot breath against her skin. She reluctantly let go. Taylor couldn't believe she actually did that. What became of her? It was like something had possessed her. It was wrong but felt so right. She came to New York and swore off boys but never in her wildest dreams would she have thought of falling in love with this sweet curly haired boy.
"And to answer your question, yes," Harry breathes.

A/N: AHHHHH THE FEELS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 900 VIEWS, WOW THIS IS INCREDIBLE