Part II: Then Fall Back Together Chapter 28

A/N: FINALLY THEY FALL BACK TOGETHER. I ACTUALLY WASN'T SURE IF I SHOULD MAKE THIS PART 2 OR WAIT UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER

2 Days Before Christmas
Taylor could barely sit still in her seat. She and Harry have been in the car for about half an hour now and are on their way to an isolated area where the jet was waiting for them.

"Woah..." Taylor gasped in awe at the sight of the aircraft. She had expected it to be smaller but boy was it huge. "Do you have this all to yourself?"
"Nope, my family and I share it." Harry looked into Taylor's gleaming blue eyes. The look of excitement upon her face was adorable.

When Taylor stepped inside, it seemed as if it was much bigger than it actually looks like. It was practically a house, there was all that you needed. She took a look around the room. The leather couches and sofas looked brand new. There was a flat screen TV and a mini snackbar. "Your room is over there," Harry directed her. "And mine is the one right next to your's." While Harry kicked back and relaxed on the couch, Taylor explored and peeked through the windows to see a vast amount of land as they began ascending. The houses, trees, cars, everything, grew smaller and smaller until they weren't visible. It was actually getting late and so Taylor decided to get some sleep for the next couple of hours before they land. Harry was already preparing to go to bed and Taylor did the same.

She was lying in bed for the past 15 minutes and kept tossing and turning. It wasn't because the matress was uncomfortable or anything but because there were too many thoughts swarming around inside her head. Taylor finally gave up and quietly made her way to Harry's room. She crawled under the covers of his bed and felt his warmth. His had his back turned and so he shifted his position so he was now facing her. "Can't sleep either?" he asked in a thick voice.
"Yeah."
Harry cradled her into his arms and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Good night, T," he spoke in a raspy and quiet voice. And with that, Taylor fell asleep draped in his arms before she could wish him, too, a good night.

Taylor's eyes shot open, not realizing that she had fallen asleep. It was like she had only shut her eyes for a minute and the next, an alarm clock was ringing. She looked around to see where it was coming from and saw that it was Harry's iPhone alarm clock. He was sitting at the edge of his bed, his head resting in his hands and--he was shirtless. Oh god. Taylor cleared her throat and awkwardly got up, leaving the room. Although she had seen him bare a couple of times before, it was still abnormal for her and would take a lot adjusting to. "I'll leave you so you could get ready," Taylor said before shutting his door. When Taylor walked out, she saw that it was still dark outside. It was only 6:56 am.

Everything in the past hour happened so quickly. Taylor and Harry were now standing before the door of Taylor's old home. She took a deep breath and held onto Harry's hand a little tighter. Her mother had no clue that they were coming to visit so Taylor pulled out her phone and dialed the home number. It rang twice before a click sounded and a warm, sweet voice came from the other line. "Hello?"
"Hi mom!"
"Taylor, sweetie, it's so nice to hear from you," Andrea said.
"Hey, mom, open your front door." A smile crept onto Taylor's face. She looked up to Harry who was also smiling. His heart was beating faster and faster by the second and so was Taylor's.
Andrea was puzzled by this unusual instruction but did as she was told. The tall, dark, rusted front door flung open. Andrea was clearly shocked and wasn't expecting this. She covered her mouth and tears began to spring into her eyes as she ran to hug Taylor. She can be a little emotional at some times. Harry enjoyed watching them reunite and thought it was lovely. It was like Taylor and her mother had this powerful bond. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Harry, I'm Andrea" Taylor's mom greeted him.
"You too Mrs. Swift," he flashed a big smile.
"Please do call me Andrea," she said. "Welcome to our humble home." Andrea gestured her hand around the house. The house was two stories, not small but not big, just in the middle. This place brought back many memories for Taylor. Many memorable childhood moments and some from her teenage years which she wishes she could forget. Scott, Taylor's father, came around from the kitchen to see what was going on. He brightened when he saw his daughter.
"Taylor! My little girl," he exclaimed as he went in for a bear hug and Taylor giggled. "You must be Harry. I'm Scott," he shook Harry's hand.
"Pleased to meet you, Scott," he beamed.
"Oh! Let me go prepare the guest bedroom." With that, Andrea sped off upstairs. Austin who was back from college for the holidays, stood leaning over the stair railway. He spotted his sister and hollered, "TAYLORR." He ran down the stairs to her and gave her a hug.
"Hi, little bro, how have you been?" Taylor asked while playfully punching him.
"Great!" he answered.
"So how's it going between you and Sophie?" Taylor teased him. He blushed and replied, "Cool, I guess."
He averted his eyes to Harry who was standing beside Taylor. "Hello, I'm Austin," he introduced himself, before shaking Harry's hand.
"I'm Harry, nice to meet you."

Scott, Austin, and Harry were lounging and chatting in the family room while Taylor and her mother were making dinner. The TV was blaring so they weren't able to hear Andrea and Taylor's conversation. "So, how'd you two love birds meet?" she questioned her daughter.
"It's a long story," Taylor simply said. She didn't want to explain to her how she drove a drunken stranger home. "Has anything happened between you two yet?"
"Mom," Taylor whined like an embarrassed school kid.
"Just asking to make sure," Andrea smirked. "Remember though, take your pills and always, always use--"
"Mom! Okay, okay I got it. I'm 25, gosh," Taylor cut her off.

During dinner, Harry was extremely polite to Taylor's parents and brother. He asked things in a formal manner like, "Will you please pass the pepper?" or praise Taylor's mother's cooking, "This is amazing, Andrea. Thank you." The British accent completed everything. In fact, he was too flawless that it kind of drove Taylor crazy like come on, he has to have at least one flaw.
"Why, thank you Harry," Andrea smiled pleasantly. After everyone finished eating, he got up and helped Taylor's mother clear the plates. She seemed taken aback and exclaimed, "Harry! You really don't have to do this."
"It's the least I can do, ma'am, for everything that you have provided for us," Harry said. From that moment on, Andrea just knew that he was the one for Taylor. He was unbelievably sweet, kind, and courteous, the qualities which Taylor would look for in a man.

Harry lied awake that night, not sleepy the slightest bit. His mind wandered to places and he wondered what Taylor was doing right then. Her room was just right next to his and so he tapped out a message in morse code on the wall. His private tutor had taught him a few phrases in morse code when he was 12 but only remembered a few. •• •-•• --- •••- • -•-- --- ••-
I love you.
Taylor, on the other side of the wall, recognized his message from the years she spent learning morse code during her free time. A few seconds later, she tapped back I love you.