Part I: We Were Built to Fall Apart Chapter 23

Taylor woke up to the sound of Harry lightly snoring. He looked so peaceful, like an angel sleeping. Taylor couldn't help it but took out her phone and snapped a photo of him. She was a little confused as to how she got here and her mind rewinded the events of last night. She unwrapped Harry's arm around her and slowly got up, trying hard not to wake him.
Taylor walked into the large adjoining bathroom and stood there looking at herself in the mirror. I look like crap, she thought to herself. She looked around for something to cleanse her mouth with and found Harry's mouth wash.
Since it wouldn't be appropriate to go to breakfast in her underwear, Taylor dug through Harry's drawers for something to wear. She finally found a huge T-shirt and pulled it over her head.

After walking downstairs, she got lost several times. "I swear, I was just at this spot 10 seconds ago," Taylor said, walking around in circles until she finally found the kitchen.

Harry who was still half sleep, reached out and expected Taylor to be there but found her place empty. Her scent still lingered there and Harry could still feel the warmth where she was lying. He got up to go the bathroom to freshen up before heading downstairs.

Harry walked into the kitchen to the smell go bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast. Taylor looked so sexy in his T-shirt like seriously, this girl can make anything work. "Good morning, sleepy head," Taylor greeted him with a plate full of food in her hands.
" 'morning," he said back, sleep still audible in his voice
"For you," Taylor placed the scrambled eggs and bacon in front of him.
"Let's see how good of a cook you are," Harry said before taking a bite and chewing silently, speculating. Taylor watched closely, trying to read the expression on his face which showed no emotions. "This is amazing, Tay! Even better than my personal chef," Harry declared with a big smile.
"Thanks, Haz," Taylor simpered and began eating her food. "So have you finished packing yet?"
"Yea, a few days ago," Harry answered. Taylor wanted to spend some quality time with him for the last few hours they have together before Harry leaves.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Taylor asked.
"Sure," Harry replied. "What do you want to watch?"
"You choose," she smiled. Taylor didn't have any idea of his taste in movies and was surprised when he chose The Notebook. "You watch these kinds of movies?"
"Yes...I don't see what's wrong if men enjoy watching these movies just as much as women," Harry responded.

-

"Are you sure you'll be okay, babe?" Harry asked Taylor for like the one hundredth time.
Taylor rolled her eyes, "Yea, yea, yea. I'm not an 8 year old, you know." Harry chuckled and kissed Taylor's forehead. Oh how she was going to miss him. "Promise to call me as soon as you land, okay?"
"Promise," he said. The driver honked again for the 5th time, rushing them. "You better go now, love you," Taylor bid a goodbye to him, kissing him for the last time.

As the car sped away, Taylor already felt lonely without him and missed him. She already missed those green eyes, that smile which melted her heart, those dimples, his laugh, and the taste of his lips. This surely was going to be a long week.

Taylor woke up the next morning feeling empty inside. "I guess you're in London today," she murmured to herself. "I don't wanna need you this way," she groaned, with her head in her hands. Harry called exactly when he promised he would, before Taylor went to sleep. These confusing time zones were making it difficult for them to Skype and find time for each other.
Taylor heard her laptop ringing which meant a call was coming in. She checked the screen and found that it was Harry and eagerly accepted the call.
"Hey babe! What are you doing right now?" Taylor asked him. The connection wasn't that bad but still not the best.
"I'm going out for lunch right now," he answered.
"Better not be with any other girl," Taylor warned.
He laughed and said, "Don't worry, Tay. I'm actually going with Niall. He's in London too."
"I wish you would come back and be here with me already," Taylor sighed.
"I do too. These long hours of conferences and work are driving me nuts," he admitted. The two spent another 10 minutes catching up on things before Taylor had to go and get ready for work.

*Friday*
Today was the day. Harry was finally coming back. Those endless days that seemed to drag on were over. Taylor's phone started ringing and she picked it up, seeing that it was Harry.
"Taylor! I'm boarding the plane now and I'll be home before you know it. I can't wait to see you," he said with enthusiasm.
"Me too, Haz. What time will you be home?" There was a pause on the other end as Harry was checking his watch.
"About eight o'clock."
"Goodbye. Have a safe flight," Taylor wished him.

Taylor was preparing a late dinner for both of them and was just adding some final touches when a few knocks were heard. Taylor glanced at the clock and saw that it was exactly 8 o'clock. Thinking it must be Harry, she leaped and sprinted across the room to open the door revealing the last person she expected to be here. Fear coursed through her body and a shiver ran up her spine. Taylor was shocked and gulped, unable to move.

A/N: WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?! p.s. I'll try to update tomorrow but I'm not sure if I'm able to