Part I: We Were Built To Fall Apart Chapter 2

Time flew by as the two spent some mother-daughter time together knitting. Before Taylor knew it, their time was up and she found herself waving to her mom goodbye, tears stinging her eyes as she was smiling. Before her mom left, they both hugged and gave each other a peck on the cheek.

"I'm going to miss you mom. Have a safe flight, okay?" Taylor said.

"Aww I'll miss you too, sweetie. And you too, be safe!" Andrea tried to sound tough while choking back a sob. My baby is so grown up... she thought. She made her way towards the cab, carrying her luggage behind her and gave Taylor one last smile before she seated inside and the taxi cab sped away.

Taylor let out a long sigh and realized how lonely she was without her mom. She had pleaded for the past few days to be longer but the time would have come eventually. Suddenly, Taylor's stomach growled as she noticed how hungry she was. She spotted a restaurant down the corner that read: "New York Style Grill and Bar"

She paced down the sidewalk and a entered the restaurant. The bar was to the left of her and there sat people who were talking and cheering loudly while a few looked tiresome and drunk. Taylor averted her gaze to a waiter who kindly asked, "Table for one?" Taylor nodded and followed him to the table right next to the bar. She was quite uncertain about sitting at this particular spot because-- well, she didn't want to be sitting next to a bunch of drunk and loud weirdos. But, she smiled at the waiter and sat down at the table despite the racket. Taylor looked through the menu--rather skimming through the menu as she felt her stomach grumbling. She signaled for the waiter and he hurriedly made his way towards her table.

"I'm ready," Taylor said as she went on ordering her meal. Once the plate of grilled chicken pasta was placed in front of her, she inhaled the delicious scent through her nostrils, leaving her breathless. She quickly devoured her meal without even realizing that it took her less than 10 minutes. She finished with a small burp that escaped from her mouth and let out a giggle. A few people turned to stare in her direction and she felt her cheeks redden. "That was quite delicious, I must say!" Taylor exclaimed. She paid the bill, left the tip and exited out of the restaurant. She had the creeping feeling of being followed. Taylor whipped around just to make sure sure and shrugged her shoulders as if it was nothing and she was just being silly. Walking towards her car and humming along to a tune, she gasped as she saw a shadow at the corner of her eye.

A/N: DUN DUN DUN...
So just to be clear, I'll either update on Sunday and Thursday or Saturday and Wednesday :) Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter, please leave a comment and vote thank you!!!