Part II: Then Fall Back Together Chapter 29

Christmas Eve
Taylor woke up to the the sound of clattering plates and utensils. The smell of eggs had drifted into Taylor's room. She lifted her heavy eye lids and found herself in a familiar place. It was her old room. She remembered waking up every morning, feeling miserable, not wanting to go to school. She didn't want to face or deal with the bullies and there were even some days where she had even pretended to be sick just to stay home for seven hours. She used any excuse she could get in order to avoid school. Sometimes, she just lost hope. Taylor hopped out of bed and quietly walked to the room Harry was sleeping in. She peeked through the small crack and found him snoring away softly. She flung the door open, making a Creeaak.
"Rise and shine!" Taylor chirped while opening the blinds, the morning sun glaring into the room. Harry groaned and pulled the covers up to hide his face and turned to face the wall.
"Wake up, sleepyhead!" Taylor jumped onto the bed.
"Get out," he murmured.
"Yea--no, I don't think so. Until you get out of bed," Taylor answered.
"No seriously, Taylor. Unless you want to see me naked," he chuckled.
"Nice try, Styles," she retorted.
"Okay, you asked for it," he shrugged. Harry got up from bed, in nothing but his underwear. Taylor's eyes widened, realizing he actually meant what he said.
"EEEK," she shrieked and ran out with Harry's laughing in the background.

Two hours later, the Swift family, and Harry, seperated their ways at the mall. Some went on last minute shopping trips for friends or family. Harry buddied with Austin while Taylor tagged along with her mom. Scott decided to go on his own, scouting around since he did not really need to shop for anything. "Hmmm." Taylor was in deep thought as her eyes raked the stores they pass by. She still hasn't gotten Harry anything yet and has absolutely no idea what he wants or needs. There's nothing that he needs that he can't buy with all the money he has. "Mom, what do you think I should get Harry?"
Andrea let out a sigh and paused for a second before speaking. "You should get something from the bottom of your heart. Something thoughtful and meaningful that he will cherish." Immediately, a light bulb went off in Taylor's head. It was simple, yet cute.
Taylor took off to a stand in the mall where you can customize your own T-shirts, sweatshirts, iPhone cases, and you name it. She picked out a black T-shirt and asked the lady working there, "Will you please imprint on here 'Taken By Swift?'"
"Of course! Wait a moment dear," she answered, taking the T shirt with her. After a few minutes, she came back with the T-shirt Taylor requested. Taylor examined the shirt, hoping that Harry will like it, and paid for it.
"Let's go to Bath and Body Works now!" Andrea exclaimed.
"Okay," Taylor agreed, knowing that it was her mother's favorite store.
Taylor wanted to buy one of those giant gift baskets that basically came with everything: lotion, hand soap, body wash, hand sanitizer, etc. for her mom. But it was hard when her mom was standing in the same room, right next to her. While Andrea was hidden from view behind shelves full of hand soap, Taylor quickly paid for the items.
"Here you go," the cashier said, handing Taylor the bag.
Right then, Andrea appeared and asked, "You paid already?"
"Yeah."
"You could've told me because I have this 20% off coupon!"

"What should I get Taylor?" Harry strode past by stores, checking the windows of there were anything displayed that Taylor might like. He hadn't the slightest idea of what girls like because he had never shopped for one before.
"You should get her something original, ya know? Something cute and meaningful that she will absolutely adore and treasure," Austin advised him.
An idea popped into Harry's head, "I got it!" he exclaimed with a big smile.
Harry picked out a white T-shirt at this booth where you're able to personalize it.
"What can I do for you today, young man?" the lady working there questioned with a warm smile on her face.
"I'd like to have 'Taken by Styles' on here please," he said and handed her the shirt. She returned later with the words printed black on the white shirt and before Harry left, something else caught his eye. He picked out a silver bracelet and asked, "Will you engrave the name 'Taylor' on here?"
"Surely, dear!" she replied.
The lady showed the bracelet to Harry before wrapping it up. He ran his fingers over the engraving before saying, "It's perfect."

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG BUT I'M ON SPRING BREAK YAYYY
P.S. Something exciting will come up in a few chapters!!!

We Were Built To Fall Apart... Then Fall Back TogetherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara