Part I: We Were Built to Fall Apart Chapter 24

Warning: Some sexual content in this chapter 😳
"Long time, no see," James sneered. A billion thoughts raced through Taylor's mind and it felt like her head was going to explode.
"W-what are you doing here? How'd you find me?" she demanded with a frown on her face.
"The question is, what are you doing here? Leaving me without an explanation," he countered.
"You know very well why I left you," Taylor replied bitterly. "Now please leave," Taylor ordered, pointing at the door. To Taylor's surprise, he slammed the door shut. In one long stride, he had Taylor cornered. James was dangerously close to her and Taylor's head started spinning. Suddenly, he meshed his lips against her's forcibly. This was nothing compared to kissing Harry. With Harry, she felt sparks fly instantly and he'd kiss her with passion. "Get off of me," Taylor growled, trying to push James off but he was too strong for her. He captured both of her hands and held them above her head, pinning her against the wall. One of his hands held Taylor's arms while the other traveled down her body. Taylor was on the verge of tears now and was struggling to break free of his grasp. He found the zipper of her dress and unzipped it, letting the dress slide down to the floor, leaving Taylor in her undergarments. He looked over with lust and hunger in her eyes.
"You can't do this to me. I'm not your girlfriend anymore," Taylor pleaded with her eyes for him to stop.
"I've always loved you, Taylor," he mumbled.
"You never loved me, or her, or anyone, or anything," Taylor growled. James ignored her, reaching down to tear off the scrap of lace. Her chest was now exposed to him. He cupped her breasts and Taylor gasped, "Please. Please stop. Don't do this." She was now crying and screaming for him to stop as he bit down hard on her nipple. Taylor still fought against him as he ran his hands all over he body. Where was Harry? What's taking him? Taylor thought, in desperate need.

Harry had just gotten off the plane and tried calling Taylor. He didn't get a chance to inform her that his flight was going to be delayed because he couldn't get any signals on the plane. The phone rang and went straight to her voice mail. Harry sighed, wondering what Taylor was doing at that moment. Was she baking, knitting, or watching Law and Order? Was she playing with Olivia? He just couldn't wait to see her smile again, her cute little laugh, and the way she blushes everytime he compliments her.

Harry arrived at Taylor's apartment, giving a brief nod to the receptionist as he walked by. He made his way through the familiar corridors and halls until he reached Taylor's room. Immediately, he knew and felt there was something wrong. He heard Taylor crying out loud on the other side of the door and he was hoping it wasn't what he thinks it is. He opened the door and boy was he shocked. What a nice surprise to come home to. Anger fumed within him, seeing Taylor helpless and abused by this man who was a stranger to him. Enraged, Harry grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt and yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH HER!! GET OUT. NOW."
"Or else what?" James had a nasty smirk playing across his face. Harry was so mad, he threw a punch at James' jaw. He was taken by surprise as first, and then his eyes turned dark, full of anger. His fist then met Harry's face the exact same spot where Harry had punched him. Harry was about to deflect the blow was too late. Taylor was in tears, screaming for them to stop and James finally left, rubbing the place where Harry had hit him.
"Tay-Taylor, are you all right?" Of course she wasn't okay, what a stupid question to ask. She shook her head, still sobbing. She did not want Harry to see her in this state at all.
"I-I think I'm ready," she choked out. "To tell you the real reason why I moved here." Harry always knew there was something else beyond the reasons she told him. He saw it in her eyes, something that she had been trying to hide. Taylor took a shaky breath and began, "James and I used to be together while I was in Pennsylvania." Taylor looked down at her hands and continued, "I-I thought he was the perfect one but part of me knew something like this would happen the second I saw him. I was wondering how the devil could pull me towards someone who looked so much like an angel when he smiled at me. It wasn't anything he said or did but the feeling that came along with it." She sighed, "And the crazy thing is, I don't know if I should feel that way again. I knew his world burned to bright and moved too fast. I think he knew that the moment he saw me and all he was was trouble in my life. I guess I just lost my balance. But the worst part of it all wasn't losing him, it was losing me," Taylor croaked. "Not all of it was a lie, that I told you. I'd like to be my old self again but I'm still trying to find it. So, I moved to New York City. Start fresh with a clean slate, leaving my past behind," Taylor finished.
That must've taken her a lot of courage to say, Harry thought. He didn't say anything and just wrapped his arms around her, comforting her. She cried in his arms and her tears stained his shirt. "Shh...Taylor, baby, please don't cry," Harry hushed her while stroking her soft hair. A few tears streamed down his face, seeing her like this. James could've punched him as many times as he wanted but the pain won't be anything compared to this.

A/N: BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING