Part I: We Were Built To Fall Apart Chapter 4

Taylor arrived at the house with the address given to her and wondered if she made a mistake. Actually, mansion, I shall say. Cameras and reporters were noisily waiting outside and began snapping pictures the moment she drove by. Taylor couldn't help but gasp in awe at Harry's stunning and gigantic house. The lawn and bushes perfectly trimmed, and a marvelous water fountain stood with water spewing out. A small little pond was gurgling and inside were koi fish. She didn't even have to ask him if he has a pool or not. Judging by the look of his house and what she has seen so far, that would've been the most oblivious thing to ask. Taylor wondered what it was like having such a house all to himself, at least that's what she inferred. She parked her shiny red Toyota by a curb and shook Harry awake. "Pssst, wake up!" she hissed in his ear. Harry slowly opened his eyes, his vision a little groggy at first but when it came in to focus, he saw Taylor's face. "You sure this is your house?" Taylor asked while peering out the window.

Harry grunted. "Yea. By the way, thanks for the ride," he leaned in and whispered into her ear, his lips slightly touching her earlobe. A shiver ran down her spine. Unexpectedly, he pressed his lips against her's gently. She was shocked and her heart was racing and her instinct was to not pull away... but to kiss him back. Though it only lasted a few seconds, to her, it felt like the time has slowed down right at the moment his lips touched her's. Taylor was so lost in the kiss that she wasn't aware of the papparazzi snapping crazily a hundred photos a second. He pulled back and left without another word.

Back at Taylor's apartment, she walked out of the elevator with a dreamy expression on her face. She entered her room, shut the door behind her and slid down until she was sitting on the floor. She touched her lips and felt the lingering touch of his lips. Wishing it would've lasted longer, her cheeks turned a shade of pink and she smiled to herself. Snap out of it, Tay! You barely know him and he was drunk a voice in her mind echoed. It's been such a long time ever since she's felt this kind of heat and rush of emotions. Taylor let out a long sigh. This time, it wasn't a sigh of being frustrated or lost but of lovestruck.

Harry past by, ignoring the blinding flahses and questions from the papparazzi. When he finally made it alive inside his house, he slammed the door shut and locked it. He lazily walked to the couch, removed his shoes, and lied down. He couldn't get the image of that beautiful woman whom he doesn't even know her name. He fell asleep thinking about her and the kiss they had shared. He pictured her in the silence of the car ride on the way home. Harry wondered if he'd ever see her again, and you knew what it was. Once again, he was in love.