Stylist Noona Pt 52(VLive? At this Hour?!) (very smut)

Start from the beginning

Yoongi pulls an armchair into the corner of the family room, setting up his phone on a table in front of him.

"Annyeong, it's really late but it's been a while since I talked to-" Yoongi's voice fades into the background as you head up to your room.

Impulsively you open up the link to watch his live.

God he's so pretty.

Messy black hair, half lidded eyes, sweet gummy smile.

"Well you guys know we are getting ready for a comeback, i'm really excited for it. I really think it's going to be the best album so far."

He licks his lips unconsciously, making yours and near 2 million hearts explode.

"Where is Taehyung?" His eyes squint reading comments, "Hes asleep right now, this is my live. Everyone is asleep except me so don't worry about them right now okay?"

You type in a comment hoping to catch his eye.

"Will you finally show us your abs this time?" He reads your comment blushing with the cute gummy smile. "Ahh! Maybe... you'll just have to wait and see."

Unable to control yourself any longer you change into a very slinky dress with only a sleek black thong underneath. A pair of black pumps, and a choker complete the outfit,

Making sure he is still on the live you walk yourself downstairs, only putting on your heels when you reach the middle of the kitchen to make less noise

You saunter into the family room, catching the corner of his eye. He looks up letting his mouth fall open slightly.

Smirking slightly you shrug like it's no big deal, turning your attention to the comments on his live.

"What are you staring at?"

"Oppa who's there?"

"Well? Tell them." You mouth.

"Ah it was just Hoseok-ah getting a snack, he asked if I wanted any-" He chokes as you start raising the hem of your skirt higher and higher.

You roll your finger over in the air telling him to keep going.

"No but.....as I was saying, this album is one ARMYs have been w-wanting, for a while- " he clears his throat looking at you again.

At this point the dress is up around your waist and you've bent over the arm of the chair arching your back seductively.

"Shit," He breathes fumbling with a pen he was fidgeting with. "Sorry, didn't mean to swear!"

"Oppa," You breathe barely loud enough for even yourself to hear. But Yoongi certainly heard.

He shifts in the chair uncomfortably tugging at the legs of his jeans as you stand back up. Words fail him in the flustered state.

Slowly inch by inch the dress comes higher until it's over your head and on the floor.