"Is this your first time at the Ministry, Harry?" Sirius asked.

Harry nodded. "Yeah, Remus what did you say on the phone?"

"Well usually visitors or underage wizards travel this way, as well as Floo. So it's known to pick up the phone, type out the numbers to spell MAGIC and then you speak with an operator on why you're there and where you're going. Then you'll get these buttons which will alert the visitor section what you're doing. We'll have to go to the front desk to have our wands examined and a brief security check. It's all protocol and very simple," Remus explained as the phone booth sunk lower and lower into the ground.

They reached the entrance to the Ministry and walked out into the busy walkway of wizards Apparating in and out and coming to and from the Floo Network fireplaces.

"Is it always like this?" Harry said as they weaved in and out towards the visitor desk.

Remus and Samantha looked at Sirius who had the most experience coming to the Ministry since he resumed his Auror job.

"Depends. I mostly just Apparate right into my office so I never notice. Sometimes if there's a big meeting or event, you'll see everyone arriving on time but other times not since people have their own schedules. I guess you just caught the Ministry on a busy day."

They reached the desk and Remus explained why they were there. They each placed their wands to be checked while the guard waved her wand and examined them. "You four are good to go," she said in a neutral tone.

They reached the elevators and Samantha grinned. "Maybe afterwards we can show Harry what these elevators really do," Samantha said to Remus and Sirius.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked as they lowered down to the courtrooms. "Don't they just go up and down?"

Samantha shook her head. "Nope. They do much more than that."

They reached the courtrooms and walked over to courtroom ten. Remus checked his watch and said out loud that they had fifteen minutes before the trial was to start.

"Ready?" Sirius asked once they reached the door.

Samantha swallowed and took a breath. Sirius reached out and squeezed her shoulder. "You'll be fine. The toughest part has been over since you both figured this out. All you have to do is re-explain it which you've done many times already."

Samantha smiled at Sirius and then brought Harry into a quick side hug. "We got this."

Sirius opened the door for them and the familiarity of courtroom ten rushed back into Samantha's mind. Most of the Wizengamot members were there and taking their seats. There were a few seats in the center and a nearby bench.

"Look up and to the right if you need us," Remus said as him and Sirius brought them into a hug. "I know we're being extra protective but I just want you both to know that we're here for you and that we support you."

Samantha smiled. "We both are very grateful for what you've done for us. I'm sure Harry agrees."

Harry agreed. "Yes, very much. In such a short span of time, I've regained my family and there's no one else I would want here supporting us."

Sirius and Remus then went to sit up in the stands while Harry and Samantha sat on the nearby bench. Harry took this time to look around the courtroom and take everything in. While Samantha was explain where everyone sat and how things would run, Tonks came in, gave them a thumbs up, and went to go sit by Remus and Sirius.

"I actually would really love to work here in the Wizengamot," Samantha spoke. "I think when I was here for Sirius' trial last year showed me how much my personality would fit here."