IMPORTANT UPDATE ON UPDATING

Oh....hey, I didn't see you there 😏 just kidding! Thank you for reading this! So, I don't know if any of you read Guardian but I've decided to rotate my updates between that book and this one in a specific way. I will either update once or twice for one and then once or twice for the other and since I'm back at work and trying to deal with carpal tunnel at the same time my updates will probably be all at once or twice, every other week. I am also doing some physical therapy for both of my hands, the left isn't as bad but the right is definitely serious and that's my dominant hand so....sad face 😖 I'm gonna try and work on getting back up to a normal updating schedule hopefully I can get back to just updating once or twice a week instead of every other week ✍🏻 I'd also like to mention that I'm going to work solely on Guardian for the next couple of weeks, I want to catch that book up to this one since they kind of take place at the same time. I need to get that one to the same point this one is at, it's not gonna take long but I just wanted to let you guys know in case you were wondering where the next update for this book was. If you haven't already I would definitely suggest you go check out Guardian I want to give that book a lot more love I think it's pretty good I mean of course I do I'm writing it so I guess I'm biased but I mean I don't know check it out you might...you might like it 😏🤷🏼‍♀️ lol Or don't, I mean, I'm just some stranger on the Internet writing fanfiction's about anime I like LOL and of course as I've mentioned in the last couple chapters keep an eye out for my Patreon link it is officially almost done woo hoo I hope to see you guys there and uhm....yeah have a good read guys! And thank you so much for your ongoing support and love you guys rock!