Chapter 36 ~ Deception

A/N: I'd like to apologise to everyone first and foremost as I did promise on time updates in my last major update 😓  unfortunately I had some pretty bad health issues, I was officially diagnosed with carpal tunnel in my right hand. My hand was completely useless for quite a while, like I couldn't even button my pants 😱 lol it was bad, but I was on medication and steroids for a while and I'm feel 100% better!...for know 🤷🏼‍♀️ So let's get this back on track and try again shall we? Happy reading guys, thank you for being patient with me.❤️

----------------------------

Running hard, all you could hear was the pounding in your ears of your own blood. A rhythmic thumping that was all too familiar to you. You were dead set on finding this child, a child you failed to protect from from some creep villain. And now you've got his brother on you tail too!? Things couldn't get more complicated could they.

"Hey! Did you see that up there!?" The young boy called out to you.

"What!? uh no!?"

"Right over there a few feet ahead to the left I saw something move! We have to go check it out! It could be my brother! Or the asshole that took him!"

His words made you clench your jaw in fear? Hope? It was a confusing and painfully nauseating feeling that swarmed in the depths of your gut as the two of you changed direction. Guess you'll just have to cross you fingers and hope everything turns out for the best right?

It'd be nice if things could work out that way wouldn't it? But it seems like you never catch a break. Especially not when needed, and you can't help but think about how Aizawa would definitely be scolding you for falling into such an obvious trap as you feel something heavy and blunt hit you in the back of the head. You vision starts to blur as you stumble to the ground.

There's the sounds of struggling in the background. 'The boy? Is the man there too? No! Come on you HAVE to get UP! Dammit Y/N what are you doing!? Katsuki would be telling you how much of an idiot you are right now and probably something about being weak! So get a grip!' You dug your finger nails into the moist dirt and bit the insides of your cheeks to keep from passing out. You could feel something warm trickling down you cheek and the back of your neck.

"GET OFF! HELP!" You hear behind you.

You sharply inhale and lunge into a standing position, whipping around to see if you could spot the boy or the villain. But...no one is there. Your vision's still blurry as you rub your eyes and you finally begin to feel you blood rushing and the excruciating deep throbbing in your head. "Fuck. I've got bad luck..." You huffed under your breath as you follow the faint rustling ahead.

You come across a small path in the trees and stop for a breather. This you be alot easier if you had Akuma's help or anyone's for that matter, hell even just having a first aid kit on hand would be helpful and maybe a bottle of water because DAMN are you thirsty.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Man you look like shit!" You quickly look up to see a young man probably in his twenties hanging by his knees off of a tree branch, swinging back and forth just smiling at you and get this...he's wearing the same clothes as those other two boys...and looks just...like....them.

"What!? Cats got your tongue!?" He flips around and lands on his feet. He sauntered over to you, both hands in his pockets and slightly slouching. He was much to lax for someone missing two siblings so...could it be? No...right? He leaned close to your ear and spoke in a voice that seemed to change in age. "Are you one of the bad guys too?"

You're eyes went wide and you shoved him away and jumped back. "What the hell is going on!? H-how do you know what that kid asked me? Where you listening to us!? Where is he!?" You shouted in fury.