[Update] Inclusivity and community

So if you've gotten to this point you've obviously already read the character information part of this book which is I think like the second or third page? I honestly don't remember but anyway I've been planning for quite some time to make some changes in order to make my book more inclusive.

In order to do this I've been working on recoloring and coloring in general the mother in this book. I'm also going to go back and edit her appearance word wise I'm going to remove any mention of color be at her hair I or skin tone. And I'm going to do the same with the father recoloring and removing any mention of color besides the salt and pepper hair since any color hair can have the salt and pepper effect.

I'm still new at writing fanfictions and writing to include people of all different backgrounds is something new to me and I'm doing my best to make changes I hope you all be patient with me as I go through this process.

The same goes for height differences I've noticed a few people have mentioned that they actually aren't as short as I make the reader seem and this is just because I'm ridiculously short and sometimes I forget but Bakugo isn't really that tall. So I'm going to make some changes to include people of different heights both those that are taller than him and those who are around the same height themselves.

Okay so now on to the community aspect I've been heavily considering creating a discord server for all of my readers and of course myself. I want to be able to discuss a lot with you guys not only my books but my hero academia in general both the anime and the manga. I want to be able to talk about mental health topics, trans issues and other lgbtq related things as well. I want to be able to share art amongst each other and all kinds of things I think it would be really fun.

I've tried joining discords before, ones for my hero academia fans of course and I felt incredibly unwelcome and uncomfortable. I was ridiculed for being older than most of the users there. And even worse I was also judged for writing x reader fanfictions especially with Bakugo, they would state that x readers are cringey and lame and that Bakugo is too toxic and an awful person. And then go on to praise BKDK and KRBK which sort of makes no sense to me but go off I guess.

I want to create a server that's a safe space for people of all backgrounds, genders, sexual orientations and ages. I also wanted to be a place that respects all the different ships. I know there are some ships that people truly don't like and can even become toxic or aggressive and mean towards people who support shifts that they don't. But I want my discord to be a place where even if you don't like the ship that's okay you can like yours and they can like theirs there's no reason why we can't all have ships that we love and cherish individually. If it proves to be a problem perhaps we could have separate channels for each of the different ships although I know that might get a little crazy since there is so many different possibilities.

I also want to be able to help people who are struggling with writer's block or just writing in general or perhaps art, maybe I could share some tips and helpful things I've learned as I've taught myself over the years.

Oh and yes of course there will be an NSFW section for art or reading, I still need to see how I would get that to work but I also want the discord to be a safe place for minors so I'm not sure yet. I mean you guys are here reading my book so it's not like you're completely innocent or anything lol but I still wish to uphold some semblance of morals lmao. We'll see I suppose.

But anyway please let me know if this is something you'd be interested in joining I'd really love to see you guys there and I'd really love to be able to interact with you more. I know there's a lot of you or a few of you that wished to support me on my patreon but we're able to either because of age or financial situations and I completely understand that but I still wish to have that sense of community and I think it discord would be a great idea!

I will say however that I'm still very new to discord and I've literally only been in two different servers. And navigating discord much less creating my own server is still a learning process for me so it would take me some time and I might actually need to get some help from one of you.

If you like this idea and you want to be a part of the discord server please let me know I would love to have you join me and others!
Anyway happy reading guys! 😊❤️