Chapter 28~ Sharing is caring!

"Alright class, today we'll be having P.E. with class 1-B, you'll really only be sharing the locker room space, we'll be training separately for obvious reasons, so play nice. I won't tell you more then once so please don't try and make me got it? Alright let's go" Aizawa seemed more done with today then usual as he lead his class out to the locker rooms.

"This is stupid. Why the hell do we have to share this period with these fucking extras?" Katsuki growled.

"I don't think it'll be so bad, it's not like we're participating with them you know. Just relax man." Kirishima chuckle lightly at his blonde friends pointless irritation.

The boys and girls went there separate ways as they entered their respective locker rooms. All was going smoothly until Katsuki caught the familiar sight of brown hair paired with aqua eyes in his peripheral view. He quickly turned around and saw Soma walking into the locker room with the rest of class 1-B. And knowing Katsuki, he swiftly made his way over to the brunette.

"What the fuck? You've go to be kidding right!? A prissy little fuck like you got into the hero course!?"

Soma spun around at the sound of his harsh voice. He squealed and slapped both hands over his face. "B-B-B-BAKUGO! P-PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT A SHIRT ON AND PULL UP YOUR PANTS!" Soma was sweating and blushing like a madman as he tried to avoid looking at the ash blondes figure. Katsuki stood before him shirtless and his sagging pants hung low enough to show off the band of his boxers and the V-lines that dipped in from his hips.

Hearing the commotion Kirishima bound up to the pair and slung an arm over the rumbling Katsuki's shoulder. "Hey guys! Everything cool over here!?" He said with a wide grin. "Hey Soma! I didn't know you were in the hero course! That's so awesome! Hecka manly bro!" Soma peeked through one eye and nearly fainted as he looked at the redhead.

Kirishima wore even less then Katsuki. He had literally walked right over in nothing but his Crimson Riot boxer briefs. Katsuki threw Kirishima's hand off and walked closer to Soma and jabbed him in the chest. "You better stay out my fucking way extra, or I'll kill you." He stomped off leaving Kirishima and the brunette behind.

"Sorry about that! Hahaha he doesn't actually mean it though you know, cause that wouldn't be very hero like. He just says it...well because it's like his motto I guess." Kirishima chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck. "H-hey what are you looking at? Why are you staring at the wall next to us?"

"U-uhm I'm doing n-nothing really! I'm just admiring th-this wall!..." Soma stuttered.

Kirishima raised an eyebrow at the brunette and put a hand on his hip while he ran a hand through his thicket of spiked hair. "Well....if you say so...by the way are you going to change? You haven't even started yet do you not have a P.E. uniform yet?"

Soma turned to Kirishima and held intense eye contact, probably to avoid letting his sight travel down, gotta keep those impure thoughts at bay you know. "I-it's not that! I do have a uniform b-but I just..."

Soma paused unsure of what he should say, well he was also completely lost in the red head's shining red eyes. "Oh wait! Don't tell me, are you embarrassed of your state down there!?" Kirishima pointed down. Soma shrieked and covered his crotch. "N-NO! THATS NOT THE CASE AT ALL!"

"Ooooh I see, it's the opposite! You're worried you'll emasculate the others!? Well I'll let you know that you won't have to worry about me, mines pretty bi-" Soma threw both of his hands over Kirishima's mouth in desperation.

"I-I GET IT! I get it Kirishima! It's c-cool! Th-thanks." He sighed, letting go of Kirishima's face, he furrowed his brow and ran a hand through his long hair. "I'm just going to change in the bathroom stall because I'm insecure okay...I've got like...scars and stuff and...yah."