Chapter 17~ Closer

Note: GUYS! IM SO EXCITED! I LOVE YOU ALL!! I know it might not be a big deal...BUT Wrap Me Up has over 500 views! That's half way to a thousand! I couldn't be happier!!! and it has over 100 votes 😭😭🥰🥰😊 you guys are amazing. I'll keep doing my best for you all!! Now onto the story....

~~~~~

Mitsuki was right, the exhaustion was kicking your ass. You've been using your quirk(s) way too much today, a nap sounded so nice. You dreamily smiled as you drug your feet to Katsuki's room.

Nervously, you entered his room and stood with you back against his door. You clutched at your chest and squeezed your eye shut tight. 'I've been in here once before so...why do I feel so anxious now?' you made your way to his bed with caution and slowly sat down. 'hmm? It's so...soft'

'M-my heart is pounding so hard right now...am I....excited?' you look next to you and noticed your hand was resting on his pillow. You lowered your body down snuggling into it. Content.

You shoved your face into the pillow as hard as you could, it even started to hurt your nose. "So cozy!" You squealed. *sigh* "I don't want Katsuki to hate me, just the thought makes me feel like I'm suffocating for some reason. I don't like it." You mumbled into his pillow. You nuzzled it one more time and turned your head to the side finally getting to take a good look at his room. 

'It's so peaceful in here, how is that even possible? I wonder if he'll be home soon...I...I want to...' you started drifting into sweet slumber, your eye lids fluttering as you tried to refuse sleep.

'i want to see his face...'

~~~~~

Katsuki's POV

"UGH! THAT SHITTY GIRL! She's not home AND she's not at her fucking rundown shrine!? WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!!?? What the hell!? Ditching school and leaving all her shit!? WHAT WAS SHE THINKING!? And why the fuck did I even volunteer to take her shit to her!!? Uuuggghhh this is a waste of my damn time!"

I stormed away from our usual training spot. Eyes ablaze with my go to scowl. Fuck, it usually hurts my facial muscles but lately this seems to be the only face Im capable of making. I slung her backpack over my shoulder with a huff.

'But...this really isn't like her right? When I left her on the roof she looked so... devastated...fuck, you idiot woman, you better not have done something stupid to yourself! I said I wouldn't save you again dammit!'

I grit my teeth and decided to just go home. The old hag has been texting me anyways, I guess I'll just go then. I'll probably see that shitty Monk at school tomorrow....I hope.

~~~~~

"HEY! I'M HOME! YOU CAN STOP FUCKING TEXTING ME!" I shouted as I threw open the front door. "Dammit! Katsuki shut the hell up! We have a guest!" The old hag smacked me over the head and scowled at me. Like mother like son right?

"The fuck!? Don't fucking hit me! And are you fucking blind? I don't see anyone!" I looked around scanning the area. "Whatever, i'm going to my room. Call me when dinner is ready kay."

"Katsuki dear? Why do you have two backpacks" I could hear the mischief lacing her voice, the little chuckle she tried to hide, I knew it all to well.