Chapter 11~ Too close

"IF IM LATE TO CLASS BECAUSE OF YOU! I SWEAR TO FUCK I WILL MURDER YOU!"

The two of you ran down the corridor to your class like bats out of hell. Bakugo decided the best course of action was to spartan kick the door open, catching everyone off guard. Yah, real casual dude.

Normally walking into class with him would have been fine, nothing unusual at all... except you were the only two people left, besides the teacher, to actually arrive. And to make matters worse you both were a hot mess!

Panting, flushed faces, and sweating. Both of your uniforms were disheveled, your thigh high stockings were slipping down, you skirt was crooked, both of your guy's shirts were coming untucked. Jackets flapping open. Your tie was loose, your clothes singed thanks to Bakugo trying to kill you and to top it all off your hair was an atrocity.

Frankly it didn't look good, it was suggestive to say the least. You hugged your backpack in front of you and tucked your chin, trying to avoid everyone's stares as you hurried to you seat

"Hehehe what were you two doing?" Mineta....fucking Mineta. HE just had to open his mouth. He was drooling all over the place like an animal. "Eehehehe your so lucky Bakugo! She so hot! Come on man give me the deets! I gotta know how those boobs felt!" ew he was even wiggling his fingers like some creep!

"W-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU PURPLE HEADED FUCK!?" oh god Bakugo is going to kill him! He hasn't even made it to his seat yet! Why instigate! "Don't do it man! He's not worth it!" Kirishima yelled at him.

"Tch yah whatever, your lucky you get to live today but...NOT ANOTHER WORD FROM YOUR DISGUSTING ASS OR ILL KILL YOU" there was hesitation before tucked his shirt in, shoved his hand into his pockets and trudged back to his desk, he was really going to pummel that kid.

Kirishima just saved Mineta's life! Speaking of the red head, he turned around in his seat watching Bakugo as he sat down. He looked down at you, you were hunched over, arms crossed on the desk allowing you to bury you face into them, and then he looked back at Bakugo.

"So... actually now that I think about it Bakugo, when you took Ama chan with you outside of the cafeteria...what happened? Where did you guys go? I couldn't find either of you. And well..." He scratched the back of head and laughed nervously "it's obvious that where ever you guys were, you were together, I mean just look at you guys"

"I-I had to give that idiot a talking to! And then we fought! That's it! SO GET YOUR DAMN MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! ALL OF YOU!" he growled and with a huff he folded his arms and turned to gaze out of the window. Thankfully it was believable and actually pretty much true, the chatter in the class died down and the other students went back to their own conversations...except for Mineta...he was still off in lala land drooling.

"Hey? Heeeyyyy? Ama chaaannn" Kirishima whispered softly as he poked your arm. "Hmmm" you slowly looked up, still leaning forward but sitting up just enough to see his face in front of you.

"Hey! There you are! Uh...a-are you okay?"

Your cheeks looked like they were on fire, your lips were parted and your eyes were half lidded and hazy, you were breathing heavier then normal too. Kirishima blushed at the expression before him. "Woah" he said under his breathe "D-do you have a fever..." He reached his hand out to place it on your cheek.

The sudden physical contact shocked you. His cool skin was welcomed against your hot cheek. A small whimper escaped your throat. But not small enough, Kirishima wasn't the only person who heard it, Bakugo did as well.

In fact hearing you make that sound sent a chill down his spine and his head snapped forward just in time to see Kirishima slowly leaning towards your face, he was staring at you intently and bit his bottom lip. His hand now cupped you cheek and lifted your face up towards him.