Chapter 49 ~ My Bad

(A/N): just in case some of y'all don't know e/c stands for eye color however I think I only use it once in this chapter just a heads up.

No it's not the first time Katsuki has been to your house, and it's not the first time that that notion has made you feel a little funny inside. But this time is a whole heck of a lot different probably because you've come to the realization of your feelings for him.

Not to mention how excited you are that he wants to take you somewhere special. All the thoughts and scenarios played around in your head like a movie as you ran around your room frantically trying to find something appropriate to wear. You weren't sure what you guys were going to be doing so you didn't want to overdress or underdress.

Knowing him what if he wants to do something active? If he does and you definitely can't wear a dress or a skirt but what if he just wants it to be relaxed and cute then does that mean that you could? No it's too risky it'd be best to stick with pants or maybe leggings? You sighed in frustration and plopped onto your bed you tapped your finger against your chin.

You threw your hands in the air and decided well fuck it it's best to go comfortable and cute then to try and present myself in a different way it's not like I can possibly be prepared for everything. You put on your favorite pair of pants/leggings/shorts (your choice) your favorite cute top and an All Might zip up hoodie that you had tucked away in your closet.

You were surprised that, even though it seemed to have taken you a while to pick something out to wear, Katsuki was still in the shower. You didn't take long yourself, you wanted to be polite and allow him to wash the sweat and dirt away as well, as soon as possible.

You walked out into the living room and sat on the couch, you played on your phone to distract yourself while you waited. You are so engrossed with whatever was on your screen that you didn't notice the water had stopped running. You didn't even notice the soft pitter patter of water that dripped on the floor behind you or the slow and steady footsteps that approached.

"I uh..."

Katsuki's deep voice spooked you. You let out a small "Eep!" And jumbled your phone as you clutched it to your heart and whipped around in your seat only to realize that he was directly behind the couch, only about a foot from your face and only wearing a towel around his waist.

You dropped your phone and gawked at him, at his perfect figure. Each and every water drop that rolled down his muscles and glistened. The way they slipped into and ran down the v shape of his lower abdomen, sliding down unto treasures you've yet to see to with your own eyes, oh but could you imagine. Your hand quickly reached up to your face to cover your nose, hoping that you wouldn't spontaneously start bleeding from it.

Your face felt as hot as he was. You quickly looked up at his face and sat back. "W-what the heck are you doing out here l-like that!? Y-you surprised me! And why are you practically naked in my living room!?"

He rolled his eyes and scowled at you. " I called for you twice and I even tried texting your damn phone I know you had it I saw it in your hand! Are you telling me that you didn't see the text message?"

In all honesty no you didn't, you hadn't even noticed. You must have been really distracted, after all that was the whole purpose of getting on your phone in the first place. Because at that moment you really didn't want to think about Katsuki, naked, in your shower, ironic considering that he's standing before you practically naked right now.

He let out an exasperated sigh and ran his free hand, that wasn't holding his towel, through his wet hair. Beads of water were sent scattered to the ground and you just couldn't fathom the sheer existence of man this beautiful. The audacity to just exist in front of you in this way!