Chapter 34 ~ Had your fill?

"HA! You should have seen your face! You look like you almost pissed yourself!"

You snap your attention up from the decapitated head and notice a girl holding her sides as she leans against a tree, laughing. Her accent was distinct when she spoke, she must have been from the facility's UK division. She has long lilac colored hair pulled up into two pig tails the ends curled and two loops sat at the top. It was unusual, her hair looks like it's made of ribbon. Her heavy lidded right eye was a piercing shade of chartreuse green, it was a stark contrast to the abundance of black eye makeup she wore. She also wore dark gray lipstick that stood out against her pale skin.

Her left eye was kept hidden behind a simple pastel pink eye patch with a black heart in the center. Actually most of her clothing was pastel. She wore a black and white striped long sleeve with a torn pastel pink t-shit with a heart eyes skull of a powder blue color on top and a blue mini skirt to match. She had on partially see through knee high socks with like pink hearts and black ruffle trim. Between the socks and skirt you could see a partially exposed thigh tattoo of lavender skulls and flowers.

She stopped laughing and began approaching you as she twirled a blood soaked section of her ribbon-esque hair around her finger

She stopped laughing and began approaching you as she twirled a blood soaked section of her ribbon-esque hair around her finger. You were still in shock, the only thing you could do was stare at her. She just cut down a man, literally, and she seems absolutely thrilled.

'I know Hisan employs some questionable people could she be one of them? Because I can't imagine her being one of the children kept here, she's much too happy...'

As you're looking at her from head to toe your eyes come to rest on her black Mary Jane's, she suddenly stomps on the man's head that still lie at your feet. With swift motions she curls the head like football/soccer ball onto the top of her foot and kicks it up allowing her to then LAUNCH it across the trees completely out of sight.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Now that wasn't very nice of you Y/n now was it? Just letting that poor man suffer like that. Your quirk sure it a brutal one huh? Then again he was a dirty criminal so why care? Why give him a clean swift death? Hm?" She cooed into your ears as she walked around you in circles tracing her bloodied finger around your shoulders, chest and back. Her behavior sent even more chills down your spine.

"Who are you? Why are you out here? I thought it was just me an-"

"You and carrot top? Yah she's out there. Don't worry your little head I didn't remove hers to!" She began to laugh in hysterical manner, the kind of laughter that makes you shudder, the kind you only hear in those movies about insane asylums.

"Buuutttt I guess your gruesome ways are exactly why Nori likes you so much" she began to whine. She stopped walking around you and grabbed you by the shoulders, bringing her face close yours she looked you in the eyes and with a bone chilling cheerfulness she said "I will kill them all, and then he'll love me. He'll love me more then you when he sees how much more efficient I am. How much more ENTHUSIASTIC I AM!"