part 2 Imperial intelligence

Agent venom pov

Surveying the destruction caused by the explosives was slightly disheartening after all these years the locals still didn't like the Empire on their planet. But to be fair this planet was nothing in the grand scheme of things it was an agricultural Planet nothing more and nothing less. However, the food that was made here did provide troops within the sector. The damages that were caused to the Armory were too big to be ignored now. Imperial intelligence has been working on finding the rebel group on this planet for years as they made their hit and run attacks but now it was time to go on the offense for too many years we had let them get away with their antics. As I walked around the scene things stuck out to me the placement of the explosives the timing it was all very convenient very conclusive The Saboteur worked here he or she understood the timetable and understood when the factory would be empty. As I thought to myself a stormtrooper walked up to me.

Stormtrooper- sorry there's nothing on the Halo security we're trying to fix the problem, sir.

Agent venom- don't bother the saboteurs probably covered up their tracks by slicing into the security feed to make sure that their crime was wiped away. We're not dealing with amateurs we're dealing with people who have experience in this line of work.

Stormtrooper- then what are we supposed to do sir?

Agent venom- give me a list of everybody that works at this Factory I want their locations and we're going to interview them one by one but first I want them rounded up.

Stormtrooper- and if they refuse sir?

Agent venom- then we have our Saboteur they're to be brought to me dead or alive I would prefer alive.

With a quick salute, the Stormtrooper walks off leaving Agent Venom to ponder his next move. The Empire hadn't even been around for 15 years and in that time Rebel groups have been popping up this planet though was extremely different. The rebel group known as night raid had been born here and had been cultivated here From the Ashes of a long-forgotten world. He didn't know all the details about the planets or its history only that during the planets waiting years before it's appeared out of nowhere a revolutionary Army had sprung forth destroy a nation's Empire Agent Venom had no intention of having history repeat itself especially not with a galactic size Empire.

On the outskirts of the city inside an observation tower that had once been used for communication 4 people enjoy food and drink and stories of the good old days.

Air- there was that one time that Najenda smacked you across the face for asking her age

Air was drunk

Tatsumi- and what about that time you got stuck and a crawl space during the war.

Akeno and Kakumei listen intently to the stories. They had never seen this side of their father before it always been very quiet about the old days.

Air- I seem to remember a story Chelsea told me about Bulat climbing into the bath with you completely naked.

Tatsumi- well that's what you do and baths you know.

Air- that's not how I heard it I heard he had the hots for you

The two adults erupted in laughter. The atmosphere though change very quickly after that ask the woman remembered something from her past.

Air- during the war I saw terrible things Skywalker he was there with us every time he was there at least I knew I wasn't alone.

Tatsumi- despite the differences that he and I had and the fact he took my hand he was a competent leader. Me and Mine used to see his broadcast all over the holonet the hero without fear.