The Hunt

As we left the hospital to go look for Marie and the girls my cell phone rings. I knew it was Val but I really didn't feel like the shit with her right now.

I already know she gonna be going all in about why I was not home yet and that she is tired of the shit. And to be honest I just don't want to hear the shit. I just want to take care of this and get on with my life.

I looked at the caller ID to see who it was. It said unknown caller. I don't answer those so I just put it back in my pocket. A few minutes later my cell started ringing again. I pulled it out and it was another unknown caller. This was about to get on my damn nerves now.

I hit ignore and got in the car. As we crunk the car Amp phone started ringing. I saw a look on his face before he put the phone back in his pocket.

"Who is that?" Ghost asked him.

"Man. I don't know. It was a unknown number." Amp replied.

"I just got 2 calls from a unknown too. You don't think it's them do you?" Ghost asked.

"It could very well be. If the call come through again I'm gonna answer it." Amp said.

Before he could get it out good his cell was ringing again from the same name. This time he answered it with a little attitude.

"Who the fuck is this? And what the hell do you want" Amp yelled.

"First of all your best bet is to watch your mouth when talking to me. Secondly you better watch your back cause I'm coming for the both of you." Marie said.

"How the hell do you even know I'm with Ghost?" Amp said.

Marie laughs on the phone.

"Sweetie, sweetie, sweetie. I know all things. Just like I know that Desiree is dead and Dave is on his limb." Marie said.

Amp looked at Ghost with a shocked look on his face. Ghost looked at him with a what's going on look.

"Now tell your little friend what I said." Marie said before hanging the phone up on him.

Amp hung the phone up and punched the steering wheel.

"Fuck man!" Amp yelled out.

"What man? What's going on? Who was that?" Ghost asked all in one voice.

"It was her. She knows man. She knows everything. And she said she was coming for the both of us. We got to get the girls out of here man. And fast." Amp said as he crunk the car up and drove fast back to his house.

As the rode Ghost pulled out his phone and called Valerie. The phone rings a few time and she finally answered.

She was still asleep so she had that sleepy groggy voice going.

"Hello." Valerie said to Ghost.

"Baby I need you to wake up and listen to me really good." Ghost started out.

"Why? Cause I told you I'm tired of this with you and Dave." Valerie said stern.

"Damn it! Listen and shut the fuck up for once. I need you to get a bag and go to your mothers now." Ghost yells.

"Why? I'm not leaving my house. What have you done? I'm not running." Valerie said.

"Val this is not about a discussion. And I'm not asking. Do what I said and do it right fucking now if you want to live." Ghost said sternly.

"What do you mean by that?" Valerie asked sitting up on the side of the bed after hearing the seriousness in Ghost voice.

"Stop asking fucking questions and do what I said damn. You don't have a lot of time. And call me when you get there. Please." Ghost said.

"I'm scared Lance. What's really going on? Talk to me." Valerie said.

"No time for that shit. Please just do what I said. And call me when you make it." Ghost said and hung the phone up.

"Yo man that probably scared the shit out of Val man. You should have did that shit in person." Amp said.

"Nah cause if she knows all that shit about us most likely she is following us or someone is. So it's best we keep this shit moving and let her find us so we can do her ass and those crazy ass daughters of hers." Ghost says as he loads his guns.

Amp didn't want to admit it but he was right. He called and did the same with his girl. She didn't question him at all. She just left. She was already talking about taking a little trip anyway. They drove around for a little and Amp pulled over and parked the car.

Amp looked at Ghost and sighed.

"Man you do know we aren't going up against no fucking babies man. Marie is a professional and so is her daughters."

"I know that. And I have a plan for that shit nigga." Ghost said staring off in space.

"And what is that? Cause last time I checked no one has ever been able to touch Dave like this. And she did. So what makes us so different?" Amp said.

"Can you just trust me on this? Like nigga you talking like you scared or some shit." Ghost said with a chuckle.

"To be honest hell yeah I'm a little nervous about this hit. This could be our last time out here in these streets." Amp said.

"Oh what little faith man. We got this. We was trained by the best. And last time I checked you was one of the right hand man like me. Now you with me or what?" Ghost asked Amp.

"Yeah I'm with you. And I'm not scared bitch ass nigga. Just worried that I may not see my girl again." Amp said kind of low.

"Man I got you. Just follow this plan I'm am gonna explain it all to you. But you got to follow every step. Feel me?" Ghost said.

"I got you. Let's do this." Amp said as he listened to the plan.

This getting too real!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!

This book coming to a end!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 15.25k,