Revenge

So many years has passed. A lot has happened since then and now. Amber and I have a baby girl on the way. We are together now. Desiree got shot as well when we went after Oliver. He's dead and Desiree is fine now. She's not taking to me well being with Amber and having a baby. I still take care of my baby Brandi. I let them keep the house and I bought another one. It's just as big as that one. Marie still serves her. I hired her sister to be my maid over here. Her name is Hanna. And she does a amazing job.

Ghost and Amp is locked up and I'm trying to get them out. They got caught up with the shooting. I got a lot going on right now. Amber is pregnant with my baby girl. I can't wait to see my baby. I got out the game cause I didn't want to bring harm to her and the baby. Now with Desiree on the other hand. Damn that shit is crazy. She rides by my house all the time making threats to us.

She won't take no for a answer. I have to get someone to bring me Brandi cause she be trying to fight and shit. Valerie usually be the one to do it for me. Being that it was all my fault that Ghost got caught up. I left him in charge but when he got arrested that really did hurt my business. I still get paid off of it but I'm just not in it anymore.

I was in the room watching the game when Amber walked in the room. She has that deep wobble now with that walk. She climbed in the bed next to me. I pulled her into me and kissed her stomach and started rubbing it.

"Aht aht. Don't start that Dave. You already know you gonna get her started and then she ain't gonna want to be still for me." Amber said.

"That's ok. This my baby. She knows her daddy voice." Dave said as he continued to rub her stomach.

"What you want to eat today?"

"I don't know to be honest. Right now I ain't even hungry. I got a lot on my mind right now."

"Like what?" Amber asked turning to face him.

Dave sat up in the bed and pulled her legs across his lap.

"Just how things happened and how it is now."

"Dave you did the right thing getting out of the game. I didn't want you in it anymore anyway."

"It's not just that baby. It's this with Brandi and Desiree. She acts so crazy now. I don't get to see my daughter like that anymore. To be honest, I want her to live with me permanently." Dave said staring off in space as he rubs her feet.

"Baby that will hurt her. You can't take her from her."

"Why the hell not? She doing all this stupid ass shit to me. Hell my daughter misses me. That's why I got her that iPad. I can FaceTime her and see her. That shit ain't good enough for me though."

"Dave we got the courts for that. It will work out."

Moving her legs Dave stood up.

"Man fuck that. I need my daughter and I need her now."

"Dave don't forget this. Valerie will get her tomorrow as scheduled. Don't cross any lines where she won't let you see her at all. Just FaceTime her." Amber said trying to calm him down.

Dave sat on the side of the bed. He ran his hands down his face and took a deep breath.

"Amber I can't take this shit. Brandi is my life. And without her with me I feel like apart of me is dead."