Shook

Dave stood there with total shock. He didn't believe the sight he was seeing at this moment. With his mouth slightly ajar he looked in her eyes. The evil that he saw was unbearable. Dave was a street nigga but even now he was lost for words.

"I bet you never thought this huh?"

"How the fuck? You can't be here right now."

"Oh but I am. And if you dont do what I tell you to and what I say your precious daughter will die today."

"What is it that you want? And if you put one hand on my baby girl I swear you will die."

"You thought you did that before remember."

"How the fuck are you alive Jazz? I killed your ass. You wasn't breathing."

"I played all of that off. My brother called and had someone come see about me when you ran your big ass mouth. I lost a lot of blood but they managed to save me. And when I got out I vowed to get your ass back. I loved your ass. I wanted you to be my man. And when they recovered me they found out that I was pregnant from your bitch ass."

"Wait the hell on. You lying."

"No I'm not. When you shot me I loss my baby. And since you made me loose mine I took yours. With the help from Drika."

"I'll kill both you bitches. That's suppose to be my fucking sister."

"Sister? Sister?! Nigga please. That ain't your fucking sister. You got the file. That bitch was after you cause your father was fucking her too."

"Bullshit. My dad was not doing no such a fucking thing."

"Really? Why you think he wanted to cut my brother out of the deal? Oliver found out about him. Who he really was. Your dad had a thing for younger women. Hell I had his fine ass too."

"You lying. Don't you ever speak on my fucking father. I'll kill your ass for sure this time." Dave yelled.

"Try that shit and see how far you get. And I told you don't try me. I will kill you and your precious daughter." Jasmine said.

Dave looked at her with the meanest look on his face. He felt his fist balling up.

"Where's my daughter bitch?"

"She is ok. We got to talk business first."

"What business? We don't have any thing to talk about."

"Oh but we do. See you killed my brother. And that is a problem. You tried to kill me and that's a even bigger problem. Now we have to fix a problem. Either you do what I said or you will have another dead family member. Drika will make sure of it."

"Where is she with my daughter? And how could she lie about being my sister?"

"Well actually she wasn't lying about you having a sister."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Like I said. You do have a sister."

"And who is that?"

"Clarissa is your sister."

"Fuck Nah. That's not my sister. That crazy ass bitch?"

"Technically she's not crazy. See Drika is the crazy one. I told you that. She has been giving her medication to her. She been doing it for years. And when she tried to tell she looked even crazier."

"That's not my dad child. You can cut the bullshit." Dave said getting angry.

"Oh but it is. Check her birth certificate. He signed it. Your mom got into an argument about her. That's the night they got killed. It was not the child she thought though." Jasmine said laughing in a evil voice.

Dave paced the floor back and forth.

"Cut this shit. What is it that you want me to do? I want my fucking daughter."

"I want you to make love to me again and then I want 35k dollars."

"What? I ain't doing that shit. Now the money I don't give a fuck about. But fucking you want ever happen again."

"Well I'll keep your daughter."

Dave charged her and pushed her against the wall.

"You won't do no such a thing. I don't have time for your fuckery. Where is my damn daughter?" He said as he gripped her neck harder.

"Let me the fuck go."

"Nah. You got so much to say. Now I'm gonna say this for the last damn time. Where the hell is my daughter? I'll wire you that money as soon as I get her."

"Let me go and I'll make the call."

"Nah. I ain't dumb. Make the call now. And we will go get her together."

"You are gonna have to let me go so I can talk. You are cutting off my air supply." Jasmine said.

Dave eased up and let her call. Drika answered the phone.

"Hell Nah. Put that shit on speaker." Dave said.

Jasmine did what he said.

"Is everything complete?" Drika asked.

"Yeah it's good to go. Let the little girl go." Jasmine said.

"Nah I want to see the money in the account first."

"Man let the girl go. He's doing it now in front of me." She lied and said.

"No. I want to see it now. And if I don't see it in the next five minutes I'm hurting the damn girl."

"No the fuck you aren't. Let my baby girl go or I'll reverse this shit." Dave yelled.

Dave sent the money into the account. Drika phone dinged letting her know she has a email. She opened it and saw the transfer in the account.

"I see the money. Come get the girl. But come alone."

"Fuck no. I'm coming too."

"No you are not. Jazz come alone or you are fucking dead."

"Drika I swear to God. If you hurt a hair on my daughters head I will snap your fucking neck myself. Do you understand me you crazy bitch?"

Drika started laughing and hung the phone up. Jasmine looked at Dave with fear in her eyes.

"Get my fucking daughter and do it now bitch."

She wasn't dead!!!!!

She was pregnant!!!!

This is crazy?!!!!

The information that was just let out!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 250.