What Now???

Amp and Ghost put Desiree in the car and drove off. Ghost looked at Amp with a congrats look on his face.

"Man what the fuck? I suppose to be on my way to my house to fix things with my girl not tied up with ANOTHER one of Dave fucking situations." Ghost said pissed.

"I know man me too. And if my girl find out what I'm doing she will have my head." Amp agrees.

"And what are we doing huh? Like all the hell he gave us on finding this trick now he wants us to save her ass. Like the fuck going on here?" Ghost said to Amp.

"Man I have the slightest clue. But I do have a plan for her ass."

"And what's that? Cause like I said I got to get home and fix this shit with my girl before I don't have one." Ghost said as a matter of fact.

"I'll just put you up on game. I don't want her to know what we doing." Amp said looking back at Desiree.

Desiree looked up at them with a disgusting look on her face.

"What the hell are you TWO about to do with me huh? I'm ready to go home to my baby. She will he getting out the hospital tomorrow and she's gonna need her mama." Desiree said.

"At this point you don't need to worry about that" Amp said to her.

"And what that mean exactly?" Desiree said with a attitude.

"Like I said that's none of your of concern." Amp said.

"I don't know why the hell yall let Dave control yall. I've told y'all for years y'all was his bitches." Desiree said back.

"Bitch I ain't nobody bitch. If anything you was the bitch. That's why he ain't with your ass now. Now shut the fuck up and sit the fuck back." Amp said snapping.

"Who you calling a bitch? Bitch." Desiree yelled at him.

"Both oh y'all shut the fuck up. Both of y'all acting like some bitches. Now I don't want to hear the shit no more. Fuck!" Ghost said pulling his cell phone out dialing a number.

He put the phone to his ear and waited for the other person to pick the phone up.

"Aye I am running a little behind but I will be there soon aight." Dave said in the phone.

After a few moments he hung the phone up and looked at Amp and then at Desiree.

"Look man where are we going man  I really got to get home man." Ghost said to Amp.

As soon as he asked that he pulled up in the yard and cut the car off. Ghost looked at the house in confusion.

"Man what the hell? Why are we here?" Ghost asked Amp as he turns and face him.

"This is where we are dropping her off at. We put her here and let Dave deal with his women at one time." Amp said to Ghost.

"Hell nah. This is not gonna come out good man."

"And why the hell not. That way she's off of us. If he wants her dead he can do the shit himself." Amp said to Ghost.