Where's Brandi

After calling Dave I knew it would start some trouble. I got up and showered and put on some clothes. I was about to go shopping and get my mind off all of this that is going on. Dave still gives me access to the bank accounts. That way I can keep up the life that he customized for me. I got dress and did my hair and make up. I got to say I look good. Maybe I will meet someone while I'm out. That way I can run that in on Dave. I looked in the mirror and approved the look I got going today.

 I looked in the mirror and approved the look I got going today

I walked downstairs and Marie was feeding Brandi lunch.

"Mama where you going?" Brandi asked.

"I'm about to go shopping."

"Can I go with you?"

"No not today. Maybe another time."

"Every since dad moved out you never do anything with me. Why is that mommy?" Brandi asked looking sad.

"Don't do this to me. I will do something with you later. Right now I need my me time." Desiree said walking to the door and grabbed her purse.

She opened the door and walked out. Walking to her car she got in and pulled off. She went to the bank and pulled out some cash. She went and got her nails and toes done. After she went and got something to eat. Then she went to buy her and Brandi some clothes. She went and massage resort and got a full body massage.

Laying across the bed she thought about how her life was playing out. She couldn't believe that Dave did her this way. All she ever wanted was for her to be a family with him. She even wanted to have another kid with him. And what does he do? He sat me up for this. Now I'm all alone and don't know which way I'm coming or going. After my massage was over I got up and paid for everything and headed to get me something to drink.

Someone bumped me as I was walking knocking all my things out my hand.

"Hey watch where the hell you going." Desiree yelled as she picked up her items off the ground.

She looked up and looked at who bumped her. And there stood Drika.

"Excuse me bitch. Watch where you going." Desiree said as she rolls her eyes at her.

"Who you calling a bitch? This bitch will beat your ass hoe."

"It ain't nothing hoe!" She yelled at her.

They security ran over to see what the ruckus was about.

"Ladies. We don't have this kind of mess in our stores. Either you settle down or we gonna have to ask escort you out."

"She bumped me and then got smart." Desiree said.

"No worries. I'm leaving." Drika said.

She smirked at Desiree and walked off. She walked to her car and picked up her cell. She called her guy.

"She's gone. Make sure you don't leave any evidence. Call me when it's done." She said and hung the phone up.

Desiree made a few more stops before she went home. Before she could make it she saw that she had missed calls from Dave. She didn't even bother to answer the phone. Before she could put her phone down it was ringing again. She looked at the caller id and saw that it was Dave again. She silenced the phone and kept driving. She stopped to get something to drink from the store. After she got back in she noticed that she had a few calls from Marie. She didn't even want to call her back. She figured it was Dave trying to get her through her.

She threw her cell back in her purse and drove home. As she was getting closer to her house she noticed the streets was blocked. She had to detour around before she got to her house. After she got up the road she started seeing police cars close by her house. She got a little nervous and sped up the car. The closer she got she realized that it was to her house. She slammed brakes and parked the car. Jumping out she ran to the door.

Police was everywhere. They grabbed and stopped her.

"Ma'am you cant enter the house."

"This is my fucking house. What happened here?" Desiree said.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Desiree Lane. I live here."

Desiree looked around trying to find Brandi. She noticed that Dave truck was there. She saw Dave coming full forced at her.

"What the fuck Desie. I'll kill you if something happens to my damn child."

"Dave what the hell are you talking about?"

"I've been calling your stupid ass all day. I got a call that Marie let Brandi go outside and turns her back for two fucking seconds and
Brandi goes missing."

"What!! This can't be happening."

"Don't act all concern now bitch. I promise to God if my daughter is hurt." Dave said pointing his finger in her face.

"Sir you can't make these types of threats in front of me." The officer said.

"Man fuck you. This is my daughter we are talking here. And obviously she is in danger. Why you sitting here questioning me you need to be looking for her."

"Sir we have all the officers on the case out looking. You just have to answer some questions for me. Now is there anyone that you can think of who would want to do this?"

"Hell nah. If I knew that shit I wouldn't be standing here talking to your ass. Matter of fact me being here is not helping her. I'll find my daughter my damn self." Dave said walking off from the cop.

They stopped Dave in his tracks.

"Mr. East we can't let you leave."

"And why the fuck not? My daughter is missing and could be in some fucking trouble and you worried about me leaving? Man get your rabbit ass out my fucking way before I hit you."

A car pulled up in front of the house and the window came down. Dave squints his eyes to see who is in the car. Then when he saw who it was he was shocked. It was Drika.

A texted came in on his phone.

Unknown:
If you want your daughter back meet me at this address alone. And not strapped. I mean it. One false move and she is dead. Thank your stupid ass girl Desiree as well.

Who has her?????

This is crazy!!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 200.