The Talk

As I sat there at the table looking at Marie and the crew I was thinking to myself. What have I gotten myself into? I didn't mean to hurt my damn daughter. Why they can't see that? I love her and will give my life for her.

But all they see is that I accidentally shot her and almost killed her. That shit is breaking my heart. If my baby would have died I would have lost my mind. I got to talk to her. I got to make her understand that it was not intentional.

I didn't mean to hurt my baby at all. I looked in Dave eyes and he was looking weird. He has this look as if he wanted to just break down and cry. I met eye contact with him and as just stared at each other.

For about 30 seconds and then he turns his head away from me. I cleared my throat and look at his aunt Marie.

"So you do know why you are here right?" Marie said looking at her

"I know you want me dead and this is not about to happen. Do you really think I will deliberately hurt my own fucking daughter? If you do you are as dumb as you look bitch." Desiree said not backing down.

"Who do you think you talking to? Surly not to me. The one that holds your fucking life in her hands."

"That don't move me at all."

"So you fucking challenging me?" Marie asked.

Desiree looked around the room and said "No boo."

Dave just looked at her as she went back and forth with his aunt

Dave just looked at her as she went back and forth with his aunt. He knew she wouldn't care nothing about killing her right her and now. But he also knew Desie was not a push over either.

Now how did he know they? That's because he made her that way. He taught her how to shoot a gun and protect herself and their daughter. He knew she didn't mean to shoot her but he was just pissed at how things went down.

He couldn't let this keep going. It was eating him up in the inside.

"Look the both of you are just angry. Please stop this shit. Brandi shooting was an accident. I know Desiree. She wouldn't do that shit on purpose. Come on now Auntie. Let's just forget all about this shit and focus on the matters at hand." Dave said.

"And what shit is that? You heard what my mama said nigga. This bitch got to die." Kiki blurted out.

"Ain't nobody talking to you hoe." Desiree yelled out.

Dave couldn't believe what was happening right in front of him. Next thing you know the room was at war.

"Who the hell you think you talking to bitch?" Ovrette yelled out standing up in the process.

"Everyone shut the fuck up and sit your asses down. Now I told you all I will take care of this. I don't need no help from none of y'all." Marie said slamming her hand down.

As she sat at the table with a look on her face she reaches for the glass of water that is sitting in front of her and picks up the pen she was tapping on the desk.

"Now let's get this shit straight. I didn't drive all the way down here to run my mouth. I'm not about lip wrestling. I'm all about action. And I meant what I said about you paying for my niece shooting. Now anything you want to say before I get rid of your ass?" She said nonchalantly.

"Yeah I do. You aren't touching me nor killing me. Did you know the entire history how all of this came about?"

"No and I don't care. You and Dave are grown. And what goes on between the two of you is none of my business. But what is my business is that little girl. Now like I said any last request?" Marie said cutting her off.

"And like I said there will not be nothing done to me. I'm not playing with you. I would not intentionally hurt my own fucking daughter. Dave get your family. They don't know me like that." Desiree said.

"Man this shit is getting out of control. Auntie I love you but I can't let you kill her. I know you are upset about what happened. So am I. Trust me I wanted to do the same thing to her. But this will hurt my baby more. Please think about this shit. Do you really want Brandi to grow up without her mom?" Dave said.

"Man mama let me end this shit. If it was up to me she would already be standing." Kiki said standing back up.

"Damn right mama. Let us do this hoe." Ovrette agreed with her sister.

"I ain't gonna be too many more of your hoes bitch." Desiree said standing up and walking in Kiki face.

Dave jumped up and got between them. Pushing Desiree behind him he got angry.

"Now this shit is over. No one is doing shit. Auntie you can do whatever but my daughter is in the hospital fighting for her life and when she open her eyes she is gonna want both of her parents. Now I'm taking Desiree with me and we are leaving."

"You aren't doing no such of thing. If I have to kill your ass too I will. I love you but I don't take my word back and you know that shit. Now move." Marie yells.

Dave looked his aunt in the eyes and took a deep breath. He knew she didn't play and he was running up on fire.

"I'm sorry auntie but no I'm not moving." He said to her.

Next thing you knew all guns was pulled out . Kiki, Ovrette, and Marie pulled out their guns. All the guns was pointed at Dave and Desiree. Dave pulled his gun out and pointed it at his auntie.

"Don't make me do this shit please. Put the guns down."

What will happen???

This has gotten real!!!!!

Will they shoot each other????

Comment and vote!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 10.25k.