The Plot

Kiki hung the phone up and got back in the car. Ovrette was looking at her waiting to hear the news.

"So what you got?" She asked.

"Man that nigga tried to stop us. But like I just told him hell nah. This bitch got to die." Kiki said pissed.

"And do. I never liked her money hungry ass anyway. We need to find out what is really going on with this situation. I feel there is more."

"I do too. And I'm killing every fucking thing on site that had something to do with Brandi shooting." Kiki said punching the dash.

"Bitch don't be punching my damn shit. Save that heat for whoever face." Ovrette said to her.

Kiki started laughing.

"Man you acting like a little bitch. This raggedy shit ain't gonna tear up."

They both started laughing. Ovrette pulled off and headed to Dave. As they drove her cell begin to ring. She pulled it out and saw that Dave was calling her.

"Dave calling me now Kiki."

"So? That ain't gonna change shit. We still coming. Pass me your phone." She said holding her hand out.

Ovrette passed her phone and Kiki answered it.

"Look nigga calling her ain't gonna change shit. She down for the shits too. Is there something you need?" She asked Dave.

"Man look. I don't want y'all coming. I got this for real man. I don't need no more shit on my hands." Dave said.

"And what part of I don't give a fuck about what you say? I told you we got this. What you thought this was?"

"Kiki give Ovrette the phone."

"Hell nah. Where's Ghost?"

"Why?" Dave asked.

"Oh you ain't got to tell me. I got his number. I can call him myself." Kiki snapped back.

"See here you go with the bullshit. Does Aunt Marie know y'all ass even leaving?"

"Don't bring my mama in this shit nigga. That's my little cousin in that hospital bed. And nothing and I mean nothing you say is gonna change that shit." Kiki said.

"Fuck. If something happen to y'all I will never hear the end of this shit. You knew how pops felt about y'all trying to be in the game." Dave said.

"And unc ain't here. We did a lot of shit he didn't know about. Now enough with the side talk. I know Ghost by you so give him the damn phone." Kiki said.

Dave passed the cell to Ghost.

"Who dis?" He said as he got on the phone.

"Wassup man. This Kiki. Walk away from Dave for me." She said.

Ghost got up and walked out the door. Walking down the hall to the bench outside of the hospital.

"Talk to me." He said to her.

"Now tell me the scoop. What's really going on. I want names of everyone that is involved with this shit."