Sahana P.O.V.

I sighed, walking to the group. 

Why the hell did she have to be here at the same place and at the same time?! 

I felt anger rush through my body.

"If anything happens to Jai, I swear I will kill that bitch." I growled. 

"Calm down, Sahana," Sami rubbed my back, "They're just gonna talk. That's all." 

I nodded. 

Then all our eyes shifted to a man awkwardly standing there. 

He noticed that we were staring at him and spoke, 

"Oh! H-hi," he waved, "I'm Jailen. Ashley's boyfriend." 

"So basically Jai, with 3 letters after." Cassia spoke. 

"Man, she broke up with Jai for this boy?" Sidharth whispered to us. 

We all scoffed.

Jai P.O.V.

"Why do you want to talk?" I coldly asked, crossing my arms. 

"Jai I want to apologize." 

"For what?" I spat. 

"For everything." 

"For breaking up with you." 

"For leaving you without any explanation."

"For causing your heart to be broken." 

I could see her eyes become glossy. 

I scoffed, "A sorry isn't going to fix all the pain and chaos you caused." 

She nodded, "I know," She paused and wiped away a tear, "But our relationship wouldn't have gone to a good place if I didn't end it." 

"You never even told me why you broke up with me, Ashley!?" 

"I was left alone. Broken. And you didn't give a single shit, did you." 

"I gave you everything. All the love piled up inside of me. I poured it onto you. It was all for nothing. And what was it all for? Just so you could break my heart and leave?" 

My eyes stung. 

"I was in love with another man. Jailen felt nothing for me at the time." 

"I didn't deserve you right when I felt the tiniest feelings for him." 

"This is what I've been trying to tell you ever since the day of our breakup." 

"But I was too much of a coward too even speak a word." 

"And I just ran away." 

"As far as I could." 

"From you." 

Her voice broke. 

"No matter what the reason was, you never spoke a word to me about it. I was left clueless. You wouldn't know how that feels." 

"You would never know." 

"And you will never be able to fix the past." 

"Your actions will stay with you."