I find Mom in the kitchen already making breakfast.
"Don't you have work?" I ask as I pour some coffee.
"Good morning to you too" Mom says.
"And I took off work today" she adds on. I nod.

I sit in the counter as I watch Mom cook.
"But only today. I have to get back to work tomorrow. I only took off because my two babies are here" she explains while cooking.
"Thanks" I say with a slight smile.

"I'll set the table so long" I say as I jump off the counter and get started.
"Morning" I say as I notice Felix walking through the door with bed head.
"Why are you up so early?" He asks with a yawn, not fully awake.

"Jeez, after all this time, that is the first thing you say" I say with a smile. His eyes widen in realization. He immediately tackled me into a hug.
"I've missed you" he cheers with a bright smile.
"I guess I missed you too" I act out. He pouts. I ruffle up his hair a bit further.

"You don't send enough pictures. I have no idea what you're doing little brother" I say as I cross my arms.
"If you haven't noticed, I'm taller than you" he counters.
"Only by a hair" I say as I roll my eyes.
"As if" he says.

"Man, you're annoying as ever" I tease. He pouts.
"But it's good to see you again" I say with a smile.
"You mean it's great to see me-fantastic even" he says smugly.

"Since when did you get so smug" I say with a smirk.
"I guess my group's rubbing off on me" he says.
"Oh yeah. How are you're little friends?" I say, a little belittling.
"You clearly haven't changed" he says with a smirk.

"But they're fine I guess. We're taking a tiny break so decided to visit Mom a little. Those idiots wanted to come with but I made sure they didn't follow me. I just need a break" he says tiredly.

"You should come visit me some other time. You can even bring your friends if you want" I say as I continue to lay the table. Felix silently helps. Habits don't change easily.

"Never" he growls out.
"Do you really not like them?" I say with an amused smirk.
"It's not that" he retorts.

"Maybe you don't want me to meet your boyfriend" I say teasingly.
"No!" He says but bursts red.
"I was just teasing" I say with a satisfied laugh. His reactions are always the best.

"Why is there so many plates? We're only three" Felix says after he turned his attention to the table.
"I brought two friends" I say.
"Really? Good job" he says with a thumbs up. I roll my eyes.

"I hope they're cute" Felix says with a teasing smile.
"I'm sure you'll find them cute" I say, barely holding in my laugh.
"Well now I'm curious" he says seriously.
"I'm sure they'll wake up soon" I say as I sit down.

"Coffee?" He asks.
"Sure. Fill me up" I say as I hand him my mug and he disappears into the kitchen.

I finally catch sight of Yoongi and Namjoon. Namjoon looks like he's ready to tackle the day while Yoongi still looked very much asleep.

"Morning" I say as they sit down. Namjoon sits next to me as Yoongi sits across.
"Good morning" Namjoon says brightly.
"Did you guys sleep well?" I ask. Yoongi nods.
"Yip. I slept like a rock" Namjoon says, satisfied.

"That's great. I was hoping today we could take it easy and stay in today. My mom took off work today so I was hoping to catch up. I'll show you guys around tomorrow" I ramble.
"It's fine. Could use a break from the car" Namjoon says comfortingly.
"Thanks" I say.

Then Felix walks enters the room. He almost dropped the mugs of coffee he was holding. He completely froze.
I turn to Yoongi and Namjoon. They both had wide eyes as they froze up. They were sitting a little straighter.

"This is my little brother, Felix" I introduce. This seemed to unfreeze him as he walks to me and hands me my coffee and stands over me with a hand on my shoulder.

"This is Namjoon and Yoongi" I introduce the two.
"I'm well aware" he breathes out. I turn to him with a confused look on my face.

"I don't think I told you about them" I say. He opened his mouth to say something until he closed it again. He simply sits down on an empty seat.

"I thought you said you brought friends" Felix starts with a tired sigh.
"They are my friends" I say.
"I thought you meant girls" he says as he crosses his arms.
"I can have male friends you know" I say as I cross my arms.

"He's your brother?" Yoongi breathes out.
"Yeah. Resemblance isn't quite there but we are" I say.
"Small world" Namjoon mutters but I hear him.

"What? Do you know him?" I ask. Felix was about to answer before Namjoon cuts in.
"No. First time meeting. Nice to meet you" Namjoon says quickly.

"Nice to meet you too" Felix says slowly as if it's a question. He also seems confused with the situation.

After that, there was a heavy silence.
"...Can I get you some coffee?" I ask, trying to get myself out of this heavy atmosphere.
"Yes" Yoongi immediately answers.
"Sure. Thank you" Namjoon says with a smile and I gladly leave. I hear hushed conversations the moment I leave the room.

We all eat breakfast and Mom is on a question spree. She's asking questions to everyone. Where Yoongi and Namjoon work. How we met. How long we've known each other.
Felix silently eats his breakfast as he listens in to the conversations.

After all the standard questions were asked, I join in on the conversation and eventually, Felix does as well. I felt relaxed. It feels like the good old days but with two friends.

We eventually move to the living room for the comfier seats and continue with our conversations. My voice was so tired at the end of the day. I'm sure Yoongi and Namjoon felt the same way as we barely spoke as we got ready for bed.

I head to Yoongi's room first to find Namjoon as well. Killing two birds with one stone.
"Tomorrow I can show you guys around" I say with a smile.
"Sounds good" Namjoon smiles back as Yoongi nods.

"I don't know if Felix wants to tag along so it might just be us" I add on.
"That's fine by us" Namjoon speaks for the both of them.
"Well then. I'll head to bed. I'll see you tomorrow" I say and lazily head to my room after their goodnights.

The next day, I was wrong that Felix wouldn't tag along. He actually joined us so I drove them around the town. Felix and I laughed a little at the good old times as we shared a few stories. I eventually stop by a park with the best crepes. I noticed that Felix also wears a mask wherever he goes now.

Felix and I order crepes for us all. Felix and Namjoon goes down the big slide once we got to the play park. Yoongi and I sat on the swings. I was swaying back and forth a little.

"Nice place" Yoongi begins.
"Yeah, nice place to grow up in. It's not as busy as the city. I feel bad for the kids growing up in the city" I say as I look to the floor. Yoongi nods.

"Tell me something" I start as I look at Yoongi. He nods still looking ahead.
"Why does it seem like you guys know Felix?" I ask. Yoongi sighs.
"He makes music right. That's how we know him" he simply says. He means he knows of him or he knows him-like personally.

"Can you answer me something?" He asks as he turns to me.
"Sure" I say.
"If we lied to you about something, would you stop being friends with us?" Yoongi asks seriously.

"Depends how big the lie is. If you told me the next day that you actually hated me and only used me to get extra cash or something, then I would definitely stop, but if it's something like you stole my Nutella, I could live with it" I say. He nods, considering my words.

"Just so you know, the first suggestion can never be true" he says.
"Are you saying you stole my Nutella?" I ask teasingly. He cracks a smile.

(I do not own the video.)