Part 12 (Interests)

We finally made our way back to the mansion. Bakugo had quickly instructed me to follow him back to our room. I barely had time to say goodbye to Hitoshi before he started to walk away. I wasn't going to be able to find my way back by myself so I was forced to follow.
Once we got back Bakugo shut the door behind me after I stepped in. He leaned up against the door with an intimidating expression as he looked at me. I looked back at him with an equally intimidating look. Though it probably wasn't that scary.
"Who's icy-hot to you?" Bakugo narrows his eyes farther.
"He's no one. I don't know why you care." I roll my eyes as I start to walk towards the closet to change.
"Because you're one of my teammates now. I need to know about you." Bakugo grabbed my wrist to stop me from walking away.
"So what? Why were you sending Mina around to find me tonight? You were texting her about me the whole time!" I glare down at his hand then back up at his eyes.
"You interest me. If you have problems with someone I need to take care of it." Bakugo had a determined look in his eyes.
"W-what?! T-take care of it?! What do you even mean? Interest you?" I look up at Bakugo with confusion.
"You. Interest. Me." Bakugo pulls my wrist so that my chest is up against his.
I look up at Bakugo a blush clearly present on my face. He looked down with a determined expression. No smug smirk or amused look in his eyes. Pure determination. It was kind of hot to see him so focused.
"A-and why is t-that?" I look up at his eyes that were peering down at mine.
"To be honest-" Bakugo was right about to explain but we were interrupted.
A knock on the door interrupted our little moment. It was a hard and fast knock, sounding pretty urgent.
"Bakugo! They need you back at the club!" Kaminari was yelling through the door.
"Tch.." Bakugo lets me go and makes his way over to the door, swinging the door open.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT PIKACHU?!" Kaminari looks as if he was shrinking down to the floor as Bakugo yelled into his face.
"U-uh... there was a huge fight. Kirishima, Sero, and Mina were all injured." Kaminari rubs the back of his neck as he looks down nervously.
"Ugh. Fine let's go." Bakugo started to make his way out but turned around to face me.
"See ya later Deku." He had his stupid smug smirk as he walked out.
I rolled my eyes making my way to the closet. I still had a deep red blush on my face.
Who the hell did he think he was? Just because he was some kind of big mafia boss doesn't mean he can treat me like that. I don't have to tell him anything about Todoroki. Though Mina will probably tell him everything. They're a tight team. They probably tell each other everything.
I sigh as I change into a t-shirt. It looked a little bigger than usual and I don't recognize it. Maybe dad bought it for me and just didn't know my size.
It was a black shirt with an orange 'X' on it. It went all the way down to my thighs. I mean I can't believe dad was this off with my size. After putting some booty shorts on I jumped into bed. Today has been kind of exhausting.

Waking up I felt a tickle on my forehead. I could tell it was my hair but I couldn't tell why it was moving. I slowly open my eyes to see Bakugo playing with my hair.
"W-what are you doing?!" I jump back and fall off the bed.
Bakugo laughs and pops his head off the side to look at me. I rub my side that hurt from falling.
"What's so damn funny!?" Glaring up at Bakugo I yelled at him.
"Nothing~ You just look so cute in my shirt." Bakugo says leaning his head on his hand.
"W-what...?" I looked down at the shirt I was wearing with a blush on my face.
I quickly jump up off the floor and run to the closet. I could hear Bakugo laughing as I ran. It made me so flustered that I actually was wearing Bakugo's shirt.
I sat in the closet for about five minutes just blushing. My face was buried in my hands. Finally I stood up and decided to get dressed for the day.
Deciding to go for an punk alt look I grabbed a black mesh fishnet long sleeved crop top, black long cargo pants with chains, black platform boots, and some chain necklaces to go with it. It wasn't something I always wore but I liked outfits liked this.
I had a lot of styles. I had an array going from punk alt to pastel goth. Dad and papa never minded buying me clothes that I wanted. I also made a lot of money selling info and from hacking. So I have a lot of clothes.
Walking out of the closet I had a growing blush on my face. Bakugo was laying on the bed shirtless smirking over at me. He knew what he did.
"Did you have fun sulking in the closet~?" Bakugo raises an eyebrow as he speaks.
"I did!" I cross my arms and walk over to the mirror.
"Ooo~ someone is in a bad mood today." Bakugo gets up to go to the closet to change.
"I'm in a great mood!" I puff my cheeks up as I start to brush my hair.
Bakugo laughs and goes into the closet. I start to brush my hair and mumble about how much I hate Bakugo. He was hot sure but he's annoying. How dare he touch my hair! And be that close to my face when he does it too....
Bakugo walks out about ten minutes later. He was wearing a black short sleeved sweatshirt, a white long sleeved undershirt, ripped jeans, and some converse.
"I think I have a little idea for today."
__________________________

Hope you liked it (: also I changed the last chapter a little bit. I'll just tell you what I changed since it was literally one word lol. I just changed the fact that Todoroki cheated on Midoriya with a girl instead of a guy. (:

~Total words 1090~