Part 7 (The Group)

Hitoshi and I had been sitting on this couch waiting for about an hour now. Sero, Kirishima, Mina, and Kaminari all started playing a video game. They invited us to play but Hitoshi and I are just too ticked off to care for video games.
I was whispering to Hitoshi about how we should just leave when Bakugo came into the room. He looked as if he had done nothing wrong and was just waltzing through his mansion like every other day.
"Oh hey Bakubro!" Kirishima says still playing his game.
"Hey shitty hair. Are you-" He started his sentence before he looked at Hitoshi and I sitting on the couch.
His face turned from a neutral expression to a smirk. I glared at him already sick of his shit.
"Oh I see you've arrived." He said walking over to where Hitoshi and I were sitting.
"Yeah, we've only been here for about an hour." Hitoshi says not even looking up from his phone.
Bakugo stops staring at Hitoshi and I. He looks over at Sero, Mina, Kaminari, and Kirishima.
"Why the fuck didn't you shitty extras come and get me?" He says with a a sickening grin.
"We thought you were busy with Momo and thought it was best not to bother." Mina says shrugging not really paying much attention to Bakugo.
"So.... you let them sit here for an hour... and wait for me ...?" He says pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Uh.... I guess?" Kirishima says looking up from the game for a second before going back to it.
Bakugo grabs his gun from his waistband and points it at the tv. He shoots three holes into the tv the four were playing games on.
"NEXT TIME FUCKING COME AND GET ME!" Bakugo says as he puts the gun back.
Kaminari groans and throws the game controller on the couch. Sero sighs and goes to the kitchen to make a sandwich. Mina and Kirishima decide to play some cards.
"That was the third tv this month you know Bakugo?" Sero says as he makes his sandwich.
"I DONT FUCKING CARE!" Bakugo screams while clenching his fists.
Hitoshi doesn't even look up from his phone throughout the whole event. I on the other hand was dumbfounded. What in the actual hell goes on here?
"Anyways, these are our two newest members. They're well respected members of the Shi No Karasu." Bakugo says taking a seat on the couch next to Hitoshi and I.
"They're from Shi No Karasu?" Mina says looking away from her cards.
"Yeah. They both have their own skill set. They're well trained in their own field." Bakugo says leaning on the back of the couch.
"Yeah.... I've heard a little bit about Deku. You're a hacker right? What else do you do?" Mina says still playing cards.
"Who the fuck is Deku?" Bakugo says looking at Hitoshi and I.
"Me. We gave them our nicknames. We didn't know who they were. We expected you. Unfortunately you were busy." I said with a little bit of attitude.
"Remember you're under me now Deku." Bakugo says glaring at me.
"Oh really? If I remember correctly this is a partnership." Hitoshi says side glancing Bakugo.
"Do remember who disrespected the other first by being late, Bakugo." I said with a teasing smile.
"Tch.... You stupid extras. Whatever let's just get this over with." Bakugo said leaning back even further into the couch.
"Let me introduce you to my team. This is raccoon eyes. She basically does a lot of the gun shit here. She handles most of the trading. She's also really skilled with guns." Bakugo says as he points to Mina.
"This is Pikachu. He does a lot of the brute force stuff along with shitty hair. They both basically go around killing people for me. Though they're the best at it so they're on my team." He says pointing at Kaminari and Kirishima.
"This is tape dispenser. He does a lot of the long range shooting. Basically he's our sniper. Though if he needs to he can go in and just shoot people with a pistol or some shit." He says gesturing towards Sero.
"What are your guy's real names?" Kaminari asks.
"Call me Midoriya or Deku." I say nonchalantly.
"I'm Shinso or Puppeteer." Shinso says still not having taken his eyes off his phone.
"Great now that you extras have met the other extras, show them to their rooms." Bakugo says getting up from the couch.
"Wow. First you're gonna be late to meet your own guests in your own home, now you're gonna have other people show them to their rooms?" Hitoshi says looking up from his phone and smirking up at Bakugo.
"You know he's got a good point there Bakugo." I say teasingly.
"Tch... follow me." He says before stomping off.
Hitoshi and I snicker before we go and follow Bakugo. I could've sworn I heard laughing as we left the living room.
We walked down the halls in silence. It seemed as though Bakugo didn't really like our rebellious behavior towards him. Though what did he expect?
I mean he made us come the day after the meeting and then made us a wait an hour to see him. Even if it wasn't his fault. It's still annoying.
"This is your room eye bags." Bakugo says pointing with his thumb towards a room in the hall.
"Thanks." Hitoshi says and walks into the room.
Hitoshi and I wave to each other before he completely shuts his door. It was kind of weird being in an unknown place and being away from him. Though at least we were in the same vicinity.
"Follow me, I'll show you your room next." Bakugo says as he starts to walk.
We were walking for about a minute until we got to another room. He opens the door to behold a big master bedroom.
"I wasn't expecting this.." I say a little surprised.
"What did you expect? This is my room." He says with a sly smirk.
I snap my head back at him. I had a look of confusion, anger, and disgust.
"What the hell do you mean it's your room? I thought you were taking me to my room?!" I say yelling a little.
"You're not the only one that shares. You're brother is sharing with Pikachu. Plus raccoon eyes is a chick so you can't share with her, and tape dispenser smokes pot a lot so I doubt you'd want to share with him." Bakugo says leaning against the door frame.
"This is a big mansion! You're telling me you don't have anymore rooms?!" I wave my arms around as I talk.
"Most of the rooms are taken up by storage. Along with the fact we have another person living here. Also a girl. You just haven't met her yet. Headphone jack is pretty chill." He had the same smirk on his face as he spoke.
"Where the hell am I supposed to sleep?!" I say angrily.
"On the bed, with me."

__________________________
Hope you enjoyed !

~Total words 1186~