Chapter 38: Ignited Love

Do you know that everything in life happens for a reason ? Behind every move and every breath there is a hidden reason which will come to live once the end has been reached.
One move affects the other and like a play of dominos they will collapse onto each other and form a line, the line which leads us to this unknown destination we are heading to, the unknown destination we are eagerly walking towards while asking the same question "when will we reach it" ? When will the paper of this chapter flip and start a new page ? Will the new page erase the memories from the last pages ? No, because in the game of dominoes which we call "life", every move affects the other with a magical reason deeply engraved inside it and we will follow the path to this unknown destination while colliding, crashing, falling but rising again..

Taehyung's POV

Gone,Is the smile from my lipsGone,Are all my dreams and wishesGone,Is the love inside my eyesGone,These walls are talking to me

Gone,
Is the smile from my lips
Gone,
Are all my dreams and wishes
Gone,
Is the love inside my eyes
Gone,
These walls are talking to me

Gone,
My breath has left.

Gone,
There is no trace left
Gone,
I am left with these shadows
Gone,
The whimpers replaced her
Gone,
I am lost in a place without light
Gone,
She went to a distant place

Gone,
She is gone.

The long trail of my red coat swayed through the empty hallway, my foot stamps were the only sound echoing through the hall along with the liquid of the almost empty bottle in my hand moving along with my steps and crashing against the brown glas surrounding it.

I stopped and looked down at my hand around the bottle, I smirked before taking a last sip of it and throwing the bottle on the ground and clenching my fingers around the emerald ring which I haven't put down since 92 days.

I watched it shatter into million pieces, each piece echoed through the castle but the only thing that was echoing through my veins were her laugh.

With this I opened the door to the garden and stumbled outside the noon colored backyard.

"Wow wow" I tried to balance my body when my eyes suddenly fell on the red rose garden.

My chest heaved up and down while my fingers clenched into a fist.

"They all left but you are still here ?" I threw my head back and started bursting into laughter.

I couldn't help but laugh for myself, laugh to over sound her laughter in my ears, laugh to forget the remorse of her void in my chest.

I lowered my eyes as my laughter died down while slowly walking towards the bloody roses.
I kneeled down and watched them carefully, tilted my head to the side, grabbing one rose and feeling it's thorn slowly digging into my flesh.