Chapter 28:Three Steps To Seduce A Man

POV Alessandra Siciliano

I could feel the sweat trickling down the side of my forehead, my uneven heart beat which felt as if it was going to explode. I was feeling it all. As the seconds ticked, all I could do was fist my palms around the hem of my top.

"Sir, my apologies for the interruption.however, Miss Pheodora has arrived." I narrowed my eyes at the unknown female name who I had never heard off. Was she his lover? An ex?

"Damn it, escort Mrs Alessia out of here and too here chamber." I bit my lower lips, I wanted to ask many questions and I surely did not want to leave. I wanted to see who this 'Miss Pheodora' was. Silently, I followed the maid approaching the stairs I stopped as I heard the loud and cherry voice come from the living room.

"Chert, You totally forgot me, Petrov. No call, no text. Nichego." I frowned upon the thought of what relationship could those two have, it had to be something more than worker as she called him by his first name and not sir or Mafia King.

"Why have you stopped, Mrs Alessia?" the name, once again. I felt my identity being snatched away from me. Silently lowering my gaze and began to walk, allowing the tears which were on the verge to fall to run down my cheek.

Pain. Was I even allowed to feel such an intense emotion, I had played with many feelings. The feeling was to less to what I deserved. Without responding to the maid I allowed her to lead me, even if she led me to the end of my life at this point I would willingly walk myself to end my misery. But i could not, not with this little bundle of joy inside of me.

Walking towards the room which was away from Petrov. It was obvious my presence was making his disgusted, but my love was holding me together. I just had to prove to him, even though I held the name of Alessia, even though I am not married to him what ever happened in those few moments were all me, all real.

I knew the women he loves is me, all those moment were real and I just had to make him realise it. I knew he was angry and who would not be, me and my sister played him and he must be feeling like utter shit.

"Madame Alessia if you would like anything please do press the bell button and it will connect you to the maid chamber, please make it as less as possible to leave this room." My head snapped up towards the maid who held pity in her eyes, I bit my lower lips preventing me from letting out a cry of pain. Nodding my head, I twisted my body and settled down on the edge of the bed, my back was to the maid.

As I heard her footsteps approaching the door, I turned to face her.

"who is she?" the question that has been ringing in my head since I had saw her with petrov.
"who? Miss Pheodora, she's sir's close friend there were rumoured that- um sorry its not my place." how close and what rumours was what were playing in my head, the look of pain was clear in my eyes I watched the maid lower her gaze to the ground.

"what rumour?" I questioned, my eyes staring at her urging her to tell me. She looked nervous, she played with her fingers and avoided meeting my gaze.

"The rumour that they both were each other's first for everything."The pain it caused to hear the words leave her lips, knowing the two people who were close to each other while i was far away had a past did not settle well with me, not when I knew he was angry at me.

I was certain she could see the pain evident in my eyes, but she did not say anything. My silence gave her the sign of dismissal as she silently turned and ever so gently closed the door behind her, it was once she left did I feel the tear drip down and on top my palm which rested on my lap as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Jealousy. This was no need to hide what I was feeling, I knew that mine and Petrov relationship ship was on a thin thread it could easily snap or worse be cut off. And with Miss Pheodora all I could sense was pure threat. Threat of what belonged to me to be snatched away, and I would be left with emptiness like when a bully would snatch a doll from a girl and all she could do was cry and pray for her doll which she much dearly love to come back.

I remained in the same position for awhile, until my eyes began to drop and my stomach began to rumble. I was debating whether to ring the bell or sleep, deciding eating was better as I did not want my little bundle of joy to be left hungry I stood up and walked around and pressed the bell button and waited for my food to come.

I felt like a prisoner in my own home, I did not have the freedom to walk out or even go to the love of my life. How life had twisted, I had prepared to never return to Russia and now I was there slave. But I was certain this time I was not going to leave empty handed as I had before, I will fight till the last breath if I have too but I will not let Miss Pheodora take my man.

I was going to take this as a test of my love, I was hell bent on coming out of this test with a grin and a big tick showing my success. All I had to do was follow my sisters three steps of how to seduce a man...as she called it when we were in our teens.