Chapter 13:Dear Paul

I saw a comment regarding if Alessia's stomach was visible as she is pregnant

I saw a comment regarding if Alessia's stomach was visible as she is pregnant. It's only been a week or so that would mean no she is not showing yet.

POV Alessia Nikolaev (Real one)

Dear Paul,

I can not explain how much I miss you-

No! I could not write that, if it got into the hand of someone wrong it could lead to serious trouble.

Dear Paul,

I am back where I was sent, morning seems dull and dark. There was nothing that I could call my own, but with you I had it all-

"ALESSIA!" I jumped startled hearing Petrov's voice, I grabbed the paper that I was writing the letter and hid it into a book just in time as the bedroom door opened. Petrov stood near the door a wide smile which I had never seen before, he approached wrapping his arms around me before twirling me around.

"Ahh. Petrov put me down...NOW!" I screamed, afraid I was going to fall and more that my baby may get injured.
"Sorry." He whispered placing me down but his arms remained around me, this was not the Petrov I knew. What had Alessandra done to him?

"Can you remove your hands, I feel a little uncomfortable." I spoke instantly his arms left me and confusion was left. A week had gone and I felt free not having him trailing me like a guard, not having anyone to follow me around to eyes my mistakes. But he was back!

"Is everything okay?" He asked, he reached for my face but I stepped away.
"Everything is fine, I am not in the mood." I answered,  he looked a bit suspicious but nodded his head anyways.

"I have a meeting with Jacob Campbell and his wife Maurice Campbell, seeing how you both got along so well in the last meeting I wanted to know if you wanted to come along?" I just stared at Petrov, I disliked Maurice Campbell she just looked to in love it looked fake but everyone thought they were just perfect that she was perfect.

"No thanks." I answered turning my back to him, deciding that if I looked away he may take the sign and go away. He seemed to have understood because I heard the door shut, I sighed realising I could not stay here.

I gripped my phone ringing the one person who I knew did not want to talk to me.
It took a long five rings before the person on the other side answered.

"Alessia, why are you calling?" Fathers voice came through, I opened my mouth but struggled to let out a word. I just needed a may to go near my family, maybe I had been to rational thought about my feelings over everyone.
"Parla, I am behind already because of the time I had spent searching for you." (Speak up) He spoke angrily, I shivered front the cold shoulders father was giving me. I hated how he was no longer the loving father of mine.

"Papa, devo dirti una cosa." (I have to tell you something) I whispered, I had no idea what I wanted to say but I father shuffle as if he was straightening himself.
"What have you done now, ragazza." (Girl) he whispered but his tone had calmed down a little, I could hear the concern.

"Papa, I'm pregnant." I whispered, not wanting a maid or anyone to hear me. There was silence on the other side,  I pulled the phone away checking if father had not disconnected the phone.
"Is it Paul's child?" Father asked, I wanted to yell YES. But I said the total opposite, I said what he wanted to hear.

"No, Papa. It's Petrov's." I lied, a silent tear slid down my cheeks as I told father another lie.
"Il mio bambino, that's great news." (My child) He called excitement was clear, he was happy and it made me happy but why was my heart not happy probably because it called for one guy and him only.

"So much to do,  we are doing a party. We are introducing Alessandra to the world, it would be perfect for you to come down." I was shocked father was going to show the world that he had twins, it brought a new feeling of fear rise inside me.What if Petrov finds out? Impossible, he would never guess?

"I will see you there. Papa, can you do me a favour?" I asked, I heard silence on the other end once again.
"Cos'è mio figlio?" (What is it my child?) He asked, once again concern filled his voice.
"Papa, can you not mention this to Petrov. I have not told him yet, I want it to be a surprise." I whispered in hope father would understand.

"Sure, Bambino." (Child) He said,I sighed in relief.
"I will see you soon, say I love you too Alessandra." I whispered, I ended the call and laid my head against the pillow and allowed the tears to fall freely.

"Alessia, would you like anything- Ohh are you crying?" The call of my name made me sit up only to narrow my eyes as I realised it was a maid, anger fuelled inside of me as I realised she had disrespected me by calling my name.

I stand up and slapped her across the face, a gasp of pain was heard from her and she held her cheeks and look at me with her now red eyes.

"How dare you? You filthy little bitch, you think you can just call me by my name?" I asked, she shook her head biting her lower lips preventing a sob to come out.
"I apologies Madame Alessia." She stuttered out, her voice cracked a little.

"Get out before I do worse than just slap you." I yelled, in an instant she rushed out her sobs can be heard all the way down the hallway. My hands stung from the slap, but I rubbed my palms together.