Chapter 6:Father The Italian Don

POV Alessandra Siciliano

The car came to a stop in front of the mansion, just as I was about to exit the car Petrov held my hand.
"Wait here." He said, narrowing my eyes I decided to listen and leaned back into the seat, when my door opened and a hand extended was when I realised it was Petrov. A blush crept its way to my cheeks, as I placed my hands on his before getting out.

"A gentleman, I like it." I whispered to him, at this moment I had decided I did not want to impersonate my sister, and if I had to stay here till she came back then I should begin to act more like me.
"I will always be a gentleman to you, my love." He whispered back, intertwining our fingers as we walked inside.

"Madame.Sir, let me take your coats." The maid insisted I nodded my head, she slid the coat off me and placed it neatly on her arms before doing the same to Petrov.
"Sir, secretary Elizabeth is here. Awaiting your arrival." I looked towards Petrov, who narrowed his eyes before looking out his phone only to realise how may miss calls he had received from her.

Nodding his head he walked towards the living room, I had decided to follow.

"Elizabeth, what is so urgent you could not have waited till tomorrow?" He questioned, pointing towards a chair in front of him which she gladly accepted before he took a seat himself and I sat beside him. I jumped when I felt his hands land on my thigh, chills ran through my body. My head snapped towards him to see a smirk on his face. Jerk.

He knew how I reacted to his touch.

Elizabeth cleared her thought catching our attention, I looked ahead as her eyes were on his hands before looking away.

"Your meeting with Italian Don has been arranged, however he is only here for today and will leave tomorrow morning. If you want to arrange a meeting it has to be today." She said, at the mention of my father I stiffened. He surely could tell which one is Alessia and which is Alessandra our lie would be caught in minutes.

"Right, book him to meet me in the next 2 hours at my house." Petrov spoke, I was thinking of all the ways to avoid father from seeing me.
"He also requested to see his daughter, Mrs Alessia Nikoleav." I nodded my head standing up, I cleared my thought which had suddenly became dry.

"I need water." I spoke and Petrov nodded his head, and I walked away but froze at his next words.
"Get ready to see you father." Nodding my head I walked out hurrying to the kitchen, I leaned forward resting my head on my palms and releasing a sigh.

"What will father's reaction be to this." I whispered to no one but myself.
"Madame do you want anything?" It was Paige, I smiled politely, shaking my head as I leaned my back against the counter.

"I just came to get water." I spoke as I watched her walk past me grabbing a glass and pouring water from the tap before handing it to me.
"Thank you." I whispered as I sipped the water.

Placing the glass on the counter near the sink, I turned to leave walking out of the kitchen to the living room only to realise the maids were dusting the living room and Petrov stood his back facing me staring outside.

"What's the preparation for?" I questioned with narrowed eyes, last I knew father was not coming till the next two hours or so I thought I heard.
"Your father will be here in the next thirty minutes, he was in the neighbourhood." He said turning around which allowed me to step beside him, his arms wrapped around my waist and I unknowingly leaned my head on to his shoulder staring out into the front yard.

"In a week I will be travelling over seas, I would not be here." His words made me pull away and turn to face him, he looked at me.
"Where are you going?" I questioned, I narrowed my gaze at the thought of where he was going.
"Business." Was all he said looking back out and it was all I needed to know it had to link to Mafia.

"Is this why my father is coming here?" I asked, curious about what he would say next. Russians and Italian's never worked together, they are known to crash so when the alliance merged between my sister and him it was a truce made, as the Italian don was giving him something precious and the Russian was bringing home his women.

But Alessia was the wrong women!

"No, I want to expand my business into Italy and that means I have to ask permission from your father, as the business would be just scraping his territory." I nodded my head understandingly, I remember many Mafia's used to approach my father about it requesting or commanding what ever you call it.

I was not sure how long we stood just staring at each other but it was broken as Paige walked in bowing her head towards the both of us in respect.
"Mr Siciliano has arrived." She spoke before Petrov raised his hands to dismiss her, my palms instantly became sweaty.
I bit my inside cheeks, and could feel the sweat patch forming on my face.

Was this were I was caught.

I quickly turned to face outside as I heard foot steps approach, my heart beat had seemed to be racing a mile per second.
"Ahh, son in law and my beautiful Alessia." I clenched my palms into a ball and slowly turned around with a smile.

"Roberto, good to see you." Petrov acknowledged as he approached father and gave him a hug, I bit my lower lips afraid to see the anger in his face. I was always a daddy's girl, and followed the rules of knowing that he had twins, it would be either Alessia out of the house and I am inside or the other way around.

"Alessia." Father spoke, but stopped as he inspected me I walked closer and prayed that he would not get me caught. Not today.
"Father, it's a pleasure to see you." I spoke wrapping my arms around him as I closed my eyes, it had surely been a while. The last time I saw him was when I decided i wanted to go London to do my university.

Pulling away his eyes remained on me, from stern to back to emotionless and that's when I knew he was going to keep my secret.

"Before we begin, I would like to talk to my daughter...Alone!"