Chapter 8:Alessandra's Confession

POV Alessandra Siciliano

Digging the folk into the chicken and slicing it with my knife before bringing the folk to my mouth and chewing on it. Silence had filled the dining table, but it was not an awkward silence but a comfortable silence.

Before me was a large full chicken with roasted potatoes, a vintage table candle and small Christmas tree shaped cookie. The table Matt was changed to a red and green, a bottle of red wine and two crackers payed before us. It was beautiful, but the emptiness remained as looked around the empty table.

"Soon there will be little Alessia's sitting amongst us." He whispered catching me off guard, snapping my attention towards him a blush crept on my cheeks.
"What about little Petrov's?" I questioned, I did not know why I had said that but somewhere inside of me I was curious.

"I want what ever we have." He whispered grabbing my two palms and bringing it to his lips. My heart fluttered at his words and a smile widened on my lips.
"We should carry on eating, before it becomes cold." I whispered, he chuckled releasing my palms and digging back into our foods.

I groaned once emptying my table, I looked towards him who was wiping the corner of his lips with his napkins.
"Do you have space for the cookie?" He questioned I shook my head no, and he shrugged grabbing his and mine and I arched my eyebrows at him.
"A man never wastes his food." He chuckled as he bit of the branches of the cookies, I grab ahold of my cracker. And he grabbed ahold of his, we both pulled and watched confetti fall, but that was not all that caught my attention it was the glistening, shining enlarged ring.

"You didn't." I whispered picking it up, he laughed and stood up.
"Our anniversary is coming up." He mentioned and I nodded my head unaware of where he was leading this.
"I want to give you this promise ring, and I want you to put on this other ring on me as a promise back."  I looked at the two rings, this must have cost a fortune to buy the ring and then personalise a cracker.

"I love it." I whispered, he placed the ring on my married finger, and my heart fluttered as I looked towards him with my eyes watering.
"I promise to love you forever, I know our marriage has been nothing close to amazing being arranged and tied together for a truce but these few days I'm beginning to like what is see, and I want to see where it leads." I gasped at his words, he was feeling for me not Alessia. This promise was for me not Alessia.

"I promise to rain you with happiness and give you what ever you want." He continued as a tear leaked down my face.
"I promise." I cut him off by pressing my lips to his, it was my first kiss which I was giving willingly,he was a bit startled but wrapped his arms a minute late and pushed his tongue into my mouth exploring every part of me.

I pulled away grabbing his ring, and sliding it in on his marriage finger which already held a silver ring.
"I promise to be with you through your ups and downs, fulfill my duty as your wife." I whispered, I held his palms into my own.
"I promise to support and guide you in your struggles and strength." I did not know what I was saying but all I knew is I was expressing my self.

Once again his lips attacked mine as he held me close, both lost in our emotional state. Wanting to be lost in each other, it happened so sudden and when I opened my eyes I was naked with him hovering over me his pecks were making me tipsy and I was drugged into his touches, addicted to him and never want to part.

"Mine." He whispered, and gasped as he pushed himself inside of me. I was his and he was mine, our fingers intertwined together as he pressed his forehead with mine his face scrunched up in pleasure as I gasped and bit my lips trying to contain my moans.

"Let it out." It was all that needed to be said and I screamed in pleasure, feel my orgasm reaching its point as he took me into a world of pleasure. His touches burned me, his kissing flattered me, and he himself make all the hair in my body rise up in attention.
I gasped as I felt him release himself inside of me, he pecked my forehead, then each of my eyes, my nose and finally my lips. Parting them I allowed his tongue to invade me, for the first time I felt loved and that too with a man other than my father.

"You really are different, but I love it." He whispered, making everything come back to me. I froze at the realisation that I had slept with my sisters husband, I stood up wrapping the sheets around me as I made my way to the bathroom once inside I leaned against the door and allowed my tears to flow down. I cried for what I did. I cried for how I felt. I cried for my love for him. I cried for him. And most importantly I cried because I knew I was in love.

I walked into the shower, allowing the hot warm water to hit my skin as I stood still allowing my naked body to be covered in wet droplets of water. I stiffened as I felt arms wrapped around me, pressing me to his back. His soft lips on my neck. I wanted to deny his attention and affection he was giving me, but I was his. I became his. My body, my soul, myself I was his.

I turned around and looked into his eyes.

"I love you."