Chapter 30:Man Who Has Been Claimed

AS MANY MAY NOT KNOW THIS YEAR HAS BEEN HELL FOR ME

AS MANY MAY NOT KNOW THIS YEAR HAS BEEN HELL FOR ME. Which has led for me to take a step back from posting or writing chapters.

(This is one of the chapters I wrote previously - I do not have the energy to upset my audience anymore.)

(Has not been proof read)

POV Alessandra Siciliano

Arriving to the ball felt like a decade, the silence in the car was to much to bare. I wanted to jump out the car door and walk it to the charity event, but then again with the speed he was driving I knew for a fact if I jumped I would probably be dead.

The door men approached the car open my passenger door and extending his hand out to me, smiling at the middle aged which man with dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes. Getting out of the car with the help of the door man dressed in his brown and dark blue uniform with a matching baker boy hat.

"Thank you." I whispered politely to the kind man who gave me a smile before moving to help Pheodora, my head turned towards Petrov who walked around the car and without looking at me stood beside me.

I smirked, wrapping my arm around his. We began to walk, the flashes of camera. The yells of reporters trying to interview us, and behind us was Pheodora who held her head down looking embarrassed to be here without a plus one.

Oops. To bad she tried to steal the man who has already been claimed.

"I am warning you, behave out of line you will face my wrath." He muttered keeping a neutral face as he continued to walk inside the hotel where a bell boy lead us to where the charity event was held.
"Have I embarrassed you before." I whispered back to him, slightly tilting my head to look at him only to find him already staring at me.

"No." Was all he said, I pressed my side closer to him. Biting my lower lips forcing myself to not smile as I felt him tense affected by my touch.

"Look, there is a dancing area, we should definitely dance." I said as we stopped walking once we were near a corner away from the eavesdropping aunties and cunning men who wanted to join businesses.

"No, this is strict business. Pheodora and I are expanding our business and forming an alliance this event will help with gaining more investors. I am not here to dance." I frowned as he declined my offer, so instead I turned my head and looked around watching couples dancing and some even giving a hefty amount of donation.

"Would you like a drink. Sir, Madame." The french accent could be heard from a mile as the waiter approached in a black and white shirt and pant with a silver tray in his hand with held wine glasses.
"Are there any non alcoholic drinks?" I questioned, the waiter smiled handing me a glass which was dark red.

"It is Cranberry juice." Was all he said and he continued to walk. I sipped the drink and smiled before turning to look at Petrov and my smile instantly disappeared as he was engaged in a deep conversation with Pheodora.

"Would you accompany me for a dance?" A man asked approaching me, he had dark ginger hair, his eyes were a dark shade of blue which complemented his tanned skin.
"No."
"Yes," I answered ignoring Petrov who suddenly seemed more interested in the conversation between me and the stranger in front of me.

"Alessia-" I shook my head turning to face Petrov while placing my hand on the stranger's palms.
"It is just a dance, plus you said it yourself you are busy and I want to dance," I said allowing the man to lead the way. I placed my hands on his shoulder while he was on my waist as we moved according to the rhythm of the song.

"I believe I have not introduced myself, I am Keith. Keith Palmer, and you are?" He asked as he twirled me around before pulling me back to the same position we were before.
"Aless.Alessia Nikolaev, the wife of Petrov Nikolaev. The man who is currently sending you daggers and if glares could kill you I am sure you would be six feet underground." we laughed at the joke, but continued to dance.

"I must say, I can see the love you have for your husband. It is admirable if only I had met you before," he said kissing my knuckles. I smiled politely, however, a loud clearing of someone's throat me snap my head towards the noise only to realise it was Petrov who was incredibly close to us.

"Nikolaev, I must say you have a beautiful wife. I heard about your expansion in business, count me in." with that being said Keith walked away, I looked at a shocked Petrov.
"That is amazing is it not, you have gained an investor," I said wrapping my arms around him not being able to control my happiness, I was shocked when I felt his hands press against my back.

"Let's dance," he whispers, A small gasp escaped my lips as he pulled me to him. Moving my hips, allowing him to lead me in the dance. Once the song came to an end, a small smile was laced on my face and it brightened when he walked pass me as if he had not just become jealous over the fact I had danced with Keith.

"Dance with me, Petrov." My smile slipped and a scowl was replaced as I turned around watching the women who I was now beginning to hate wrap her arms around Petrov forcing him to stay on the dance floor and dance.
Rolling my eyes I walked away, standing in the front row of people who were watching the dance.

"Oops sorry-" I turned to face the women who had bumped into me only to realise it was Maurice.
Before I could complete my words the glare had shut up me, the deathly glare sent by Maurice almost sent shivers down my spine. I had believed the issue between Her and Alessia had been forgotten and we become friends but I guess not.

"Maurice."