Chapter 9:Let's Have A Baby

Happy Belated New year and merry Christmas 🎄 🎆

Chapter 9: Let's Have A Baby

POV Alessandra Siciliano

My eyes glared at the ceiling above me, at the moment it had become the most interesting thing. My chest rose up and down, as I laid naked as the day I was born under a duvet.
It seemed to had become the longest night, not getting a blink of sleep and it was already morning. I turned my head towards the light snoring Petrov, his left arm was on my stomach which he slept on his stomach like a small baby.

He was a true lover any women could deserve, he had taken me to the heights of pleasure for a long time before we decided it was time to rest. But the thought of what I said in the shower before everything escalated, denied me any sleep. Finally deciding I was not going to sleep I managed to slip out of his tight hold and wrapped a robe around me.

I stepped out of the room and walked down the dark and empty hallways, there was no sign of guard or anyone. It was probably the fact that it was Christmas, a lot of gone to spend quality time with family.

I stopped outside of the library and decided to find some peace, I walked inside and closed the door behind me but froze when I remembered the enormous frame of Alessia and Petrov which settled.

"What great fun you are having." I whispered gritted my eyes settled on Alessia who held a small but elegant smile. Her jewelries made her power seem known.
"A joke has been made, I am in love with your husband, I want to be with him but I don't know if his affections are towards me or you." I yelled, dropping to the ground as I sobbed. My fist clenching around my hair as I felt myself being driven insane.

I was talking to a painting as if I surprisingly was going to get a reply.

"Your a painting, nothing but unreal." I whispered, I stood up wiping my tears. I walked towards the shelves which held multiple books, I had to distract myself. My fingers trailed multiple thick books before I settled on a book by Shakespeare, a well known love story which was left with tragedy and loss.

I settled down leaning against a book shelves as I reread the book, i had not realised how long i had been leaving until the door opened and Petrov walked in rubbing his eyes and yawning and wearing a dark green robe.

"Merry Christmas love, why are you not in bed?" He questioned, sleep was evident in his eyes.
"Merry Christmas to you too. I could not sleep, so I came down here to read." I spoke standing up as he stood in front of me, he looked down at the book and then back at me.

"You...And reading book, I must still be asleep." He spoke before rubbing his eyes, I mentally slapped myself as I remembered the last thing Alessia would touch would be a book which was not a magazine about fashion.
"Trying something new." I whispered pecking his cheeks, that had made him smile.

"Let's go back to bed." He whispered, his arms wrapping around my own as he began to sleepily drag me out but I stopped.
"I am really not sleepy." I whispered,he looked into my eyes and shook his head.
"Yes you are, your eyes are red and puffy let's go." I knew why my eyes were red and puffy but it was certainly not because I was tired. I decided to let Petrov take me to the bedroom.

Removing his robe my eyes trailed down his glory naked body before he unbuckled my robe and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I love our body tangled like this." He whispered, I smiled and leaned my head on his chest.

We both settled down on the bed and wrapped the duvet around our self, I leaned my head on his chest and closed my eyes the rhythmic beating of his heart beat lured me to sleep.
"Sleep now, we have to attend a Christmas ball." I yawned and nodded my head at his words.

As evening approached we both were awake, and dressed in an appropriate outfit for the Christmas party.
The Christmas tree still hung in the corner of the living room which gifts wrapped and ready to opened, apparently the Nikolaev's open their gifts in the night before Christmas is over rather than in the morning it helps the suspense be carried on.

"You look like a little siren in that dress ready to be ravished." He whispered wrapping his arms behind me and placing a peck on my neck, I shuddered under his his as I felt my body react to him. It seemed that Petrov had also realised because I could feel him smirking as he placed pecks on kisses trailing down my neck.

"We should leave,the car is waiting for us." I whispered and pushed his arms away from my waist and instead I wrapped my arms around his, as he chuckled and nodded. We walked out and approached a black car, settling in the back seat I hummed to the low tone of music which was being played in the radio.

"Alessia, do you remember the promise you made to me when we got married." I stiffened at the thought, a promise...a fucking promise.
My head was beginning to pain me, as I turned towards Petrov as if I was thinking before smiling.
"Which promise?" I asked, sounding absentminded as if I had actually did not remember.

"The promise to see if this works out or not, we both tied the knot before knowing each other and I know arrange marriage was just as hard on you as it was for me. At first I thought hell we won't even fall for each other, it was mutual feeling which made me want to be with you as a friend but over the past few weeks I can't help but want to spend the rest of my life with you. And yesterday when you said you love me it was like a green light, baby what do you think of having a baby." My eyes were wide, I could not help but choke over my own spit. How was I supposed to answer to this, he wanted a child. Which meant he expected us to do a lot of baby making, which also meant me getting pregnant.

"Can I think this through." I whispered, he gave a small smile of hope before nodding his head and pecking my forehead.
"Take your time I'm leaving tomorrow, early from what I initially expected but there's a few more jobs I must do." I was startled as I realised I did not want him to go, was this something I was ready for. Letting him go, when I just confessed my feelings.

"Sir we are here."